𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭- 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱

A familiar curly haired man was alive and standing up. Riley took no chances and ran to him and hugged him tightly, which almost made him fall down.... "woah calm down there" Klaus hugged her back, even though the hug was so tight it could crush someone's bones. Riley started to cry from happiness, "aww" Klaus rubbed her back in comfort. 

Riley looked at him and slapped his face "ow!! What was that for?!" He put his hand on the cheek where  Riley slapped him "I thought I lost you for good!" She told him "well I'm right here, breathing and not dead" he wiped her tear away, Riley kissed him, it wasn't like other kisses  wasn't harsh or full of sexual desires it was sweet and caring kiss.

"What the hell is going on?" Five asked when he arrived, the others started to come as well "they are sucking faces that's whats going on" Diego told five. "When did they become a thing?" Lila asked her boyfriend Diego shrugged "I dunno" Sure, Riley told them she loved him but they never knew that her and Klaus got together.

Riley and Klaus pulled back from kissing but continued to hug "didn't you get taken from the Kugelblitz?" Viktor asked confused like the rest "oh yeah about that....Dad killed Luther. And he locked me out of the tunnel." he admitted. Riley let go of the hug and stared at him "w-what?" Her eyes were now wide, shocked the Reginald would do such a thing.  Riley clenched her fist. "I fucking knew it." She ran to the old man full of anger "You killed Luther?!" Sloane shouted at him angrily "you guys refused to come as a team." He answered as if its not a big deal.

"You locked Klaus out too?" Riley bit her lip harshly "Indeed. He is useless." Reginald said which made Riley's blood boil "Useless? You want to talk about useless?! You killed Luther because you were mad you didn't get what you want. You are such a fucking asshole!" Riley yelled at him,  full of anger "We need to get back to work." He ignored Riley. "I'm going to kill you." She spoke in a quiet yet threatening voice. 

"Now now, my child." He started to speak "I am not your child. I never was. I never will be." From her clenching her fist hard, she felt some blood come out but wasn't too bad that she'll die from blood loss. "Guys, we need to focus on the world." Five impatiently said "we've got all day, kid." Riley turned around to look at the boy, but soon turned back to Reginald  "Tell me why I shouldn't kill you." She step closer to the old man who betrayed everyone "Because I'm the only one who can help reset the universe." He took his monocle off and cleaned it, Riley laughed "Yeah right. Without us, you couldn't do a damn thing."

"Riley calm down." Viktor tried to help her, but didn't listen "Calm down? Do you not care that he killed your two brothers?!" She yelled at the man, he kept quiet. "all of your stupid myths and theories. There were never seven bells or Norsemen. You brought us here to die!" Ben yelled at him, also angry at the fact he lied about everything. Ben finally disagreed with Reginald... that's a first.

"that's not so. Somewhere in this hotel is the key to resetting the universe. We just need to find the sigil." He explained, Sloane shouted at him "I don't care about the sigil. None of us do!" Riley dragged her hand across her face and sigh "You expect anyone to believe you after the shit you pulled?" She asked the bearded man "We barley survived that guardian with his stupid helmet and his sickle!" Diego shouted "Our's had an ax." Viktor responded "ours had a sword.." 

"there's one more left." Riley, Lila and Diego all said in realization. "Hey I found the sigil!" Five shouted, All a sudden the last guardian came from the ceiling "OH SHIT!" Riley shouted loudly, she ran in front of Klaus to protect him. The guardian threw something towards them, which hit Riley's stomach, she yelled in pain and fell backwards onto Klaus. "shit shit shit." Klaus grabbed Riley and hid to hide behind a pillar. 

Riley started to panic and looked down at her stomach, her white button shirt started to turn into a dark crimson red, her hands were shaking "K-Klaus??" "no no no shhh.." He grabbed her face so she looked at him "don't look down, alright? Everything is going to be ok." He tried to comfort her so she wouldn't freak out. "S-s-sorry for staining your... your jacket..." She told him trying to make the horrific scene any better "it's ok." his eyes started to water.