𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮- 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘀𝘆𝗹𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮

Riley, Fei, Sloane, Ben and Christopher were currently spying on Luther.... with Fei's  power, the use of ravens. Ever since Marcus disappeared, everyone thought the umbrella academy took him, even Riley thought so. "found him" Fei said, "you found Luther?" Riley asked "yes. Hes...jogging?" Fei answered. "Christopher go after him." Ben told the cube, the cube started to fly over to Luther, Luther started to run away from the birds and the flying cube, but instead of getting away, he fell onto a light post. What an idiot.

Sloane started to use her powers which made Luther levitate "hello there, stranger." "oh.. Hey!" Luther responded back to the woman, Riley looked at Sloane with a confused face, Sloane shrugged in response. Ben walked to Luther and kicked him square in the face, making Riley scrunch her face up, she knew that must've hurted. Sloane dropped Luther on the ground, making a thump sound from the impact

"How are we gonna carry him?" Riley asked, Ben turned to her "Sloane."

__

Riley looked up at the hotel 'hotel obsidian'. You may be wondering, how does she know the umbrella academy are staying there? Well, with the help of Fei's ravens they were able to track the family of six. Riley walked in and saw how well designed it was, looked old fashion... sort of.

She walked towards the counter that had food all over it, she smirked as she took two cookies, best part is that it was chocolate chip. Out of nowhere, she heard a very familiar voice "cause we got more important things to be dealing with right now!" Riley turned around, and there they were. The Umbrella Academy. As soon as Klaus saw her, his eyes turned wide.

Riley walked over to the table "hey boys, missed me yet?" She asked "oh hell no" Diego said as he took out a knife "hey hey hey! Put it down" Klaus said, trying to stop him before another fight happens. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you..... unless you hurt me" She told him with a small smile, Diego stared at her for a while then he finally placed the knife back in his pockets.

"where's Luther?" Vikor asked "who cares? probably out for a run." Diego told him "why is she here?" Vitkor asked the Sparrow "no reason" Riley replied to the man. "Love the haircut!" Klaus said, noticing the change. Riley knew something looked... different but didn't really care. "so uh, I talked to Marcus last night." "wait what? You talked to the enemy?" Diego asked "ehem hello, we aren't the enemy here mate." Riley told the man, his jaw was clench so Riley knew he was getting annoyed.

"well someone had to do something." "who elected you Vanya?" Diego asked, "its um Viktor." "who's Viktor?" Diego asked,confused. "I wonder who" Riley asked. Then she realized, the short woman cut her hair off to be.. Viktor. The room was filled with silence "is that an issue with anyone?" Viktor asked "nah i'm good with it" Diego told him, "Yeah me too. Cool." "I'm truly happy for you Viktor, but last time I checked, you don't speak for this family."

"well it's fine, okay? Marcus totally gets it" Viktor explains "speaking of Marcus, have you seen him? I didn't see him all day." Riley questioned the man"well, I only saw him last night. Then he went back home." Viktor replied to the woman, making Riley hum in response, where the hell was Marcus? Riley knew Marcus cared about is family, so there's no way he would have just left.... right?

"Why'd you even talk with him? He tried to homicide us! Even she tried to! why is she here?!" Diego yelled angrily, he hated this version of Riley. "so did Lila, and you had a kid with her." Klaus said, making Riley laugh "hey that's not the point!" Diego yelled "ohmygosh! You have a kid!? Can't wait to see your bad parenting skills!!" Riley told him as she laughed, laughing at the image she has in her mind. Klaus smiled at her, he's glad shes back. Riley has the same personality like when she was in the umbrella academy, Klaus liked that.

"hey shut it! Not like you can take care of a kid." "I can." "can not!" "hey we made a deal! He said he was going to give five back the briefcase, then we're gonna get out of the timeline. We're going to meet up later." Viktor explained what he said to Marcus the night before"OH, thank god!" "that's a rookie move. Dude is playing with you." Diego said disappointed, he did not like this plan not one bit. "oh really?" Viktor asked "yeah" He replied "so that's what you two were talking about last night?" Riley asked "yeah.. wait how'd you know about that?" Viktor asked her "the same way how I found you guys."