𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱- 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱

Her hands had some of Klaus's blood on them, wondering where the hell Stanley went. "Where is that kid at!" Riley yelled angrily. It's been around thirty minutes since Stanley left to find Diego, still no sight of him.  

"What did you do?" Diego said bursting in the room, Stanley did not respond to his dad. Riley finally got off the floor and wiped her tears "Go ahead and tell him, Stan." She said with a voice crack and a sniffle, Diego walked to Klaus and closed his eyes "Stan what did you do?" He asked again "nothing." The kid replied, lying. "Stanley. I will tell him if you don't." She said crossing her arms.

Diego got up from the floor and grabbed Stanley's jacket "Don't lie to me. This is my brother." He warned which made Stanley even more scared. "We were just messing around. It was fine..." Stan trailed off "Until he grabbed that thing over there" Riley pointed to the gun on the floor "and then it went off and boom here we are." Riley explained. "And you were going to dissolve the body?!" Diego yelled angrily at his son "I didn't know what else to do! okay? You were gonna hate me then I would have to go to prison! Join a gang for protection, and end up in the hole! " Stanley said, now crying. 

"hey hey hey. I don't hate you." Diego told him "Well I do." Riley said with a scoff "why are you even mad?" Diego asked, his full attention on Riley "Because he was a friend!" She yelled "And he killed him!" "How can I trust you? what if you did it?" Diego said, letting go of Stanley and walking towards Riley "I. Didn't. Do. It." Riley and Diego were now giving death stares at each other until Stanley bumped in "it wasn't her okay? It was me!" Riley looked back at Klaus and saw the blood which was staining the white carpet "what will we do with the body?" Riley asked, she did not want to get in trouble for something a  kid did.

"Roll him up in the carpet, put him somewhere." Diego replied "great idea." Riley sarcastically said but that was the only option they had at the moment  "you two do it. I'm sitting out." Riley told Diego, "Why us two?" He asked "he's your kid" Diego and Stanley rolled Klaus up in the carpet, they of course were struggling.  "Okay since we are done how will we walk out with a dead man in a carpet without anyone seeing us?" Riley asked the two and Diego shrugged

Once they were finally out of the room, they were near an elevator "you sure we can't just torch the evidence?" Stanley asked while playing with fire "Why can't we just torch your mouth shut?" Riley asked the boy, "haha so funny." He faked a laugh "I'm not joking."  "shut up for a minute."  Diego snatched the boy's fire starter "We're gonna talk to the family, they will understand it was a accident" The knife lover told us "and then call the cops for murder" Riley said giving him a thumbs up "like I said, a accident." 

The elevator door opened and an old man walked out and stared at them "Were uh.." Diego tried to explain when he saw the old man staring "playing a game called guy in a carpet." Riley told the man "Well I hope you win." After that he walked away. Why did he not care if a man was dead who was hiding in a carpet? Oh well.

"hold the door." Stanley nodded and went in front of the elevator door so it wouldn't close, "cmon big boy" Riley then walked in, so did the rest "I can hold him." Riley put her back against the carpet so he wouldn't fall on the floor, even though Diego was also holding him up. "You're paying for the funeral" She pointed at Stanley "What no! I'm poor... unless you pay me the money you promised me.."  "The hell not."

Riley stared at her nails since she was bored and waiting for the elevator to stop, all a sudden Klaus gasp and... came back alive. Riley jumped and yelled in horror "Jesus!" She shouted, placing her hand on her chest and felt her heart jumping out her chest. "You told me he was dead Puta!" Stanley yelled "he was and now you speak Spanish?" they yelled. Klaus fell backwards and fell, Riley caught him and held him.