𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗮𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆

Riley sat on her bed reading a book, enjoying the silence, until she heard the alarm. Why was the alarm turning on? she asked in her mind. She walked down to the living room and she saw six random people who she had never seen in her life. A muscular man, a man with medium hair and a beard, a tall woman, a guy with a cowboy hat...? there was a child and a small woman.

The strangers were staring at Riley, which confused her. Why were they staring at her? "Riley?" The guy with the cowboy hat said happily, yet confused. "dad, who the hell are these assholes?" Ben asked while he stood next to Riley. "Ben.." the guy yet again, knew their names. How though? They never seen these people, so how could they know their name??

"is that really you?" The muscular man asked both of them, Riley just simply raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "AND WHO ARE THOSE ASSHOLES ON THE BALCONY?!" the bearded man yelled. "they are our siblings" Riley replied. "They aren't? We were your siblings." The tall woman said, "Um, I don't know you." "The people on the balcony are the Sparrow Academy. My children." Reginald informed the six strangers

"I'm sorry, what do you mean your children? That's not possible old man." The child asked. Riley sighed loudly. "Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" Reginald replied to the child.

"everyone can see Riley and Ben right?" Cowboy hat said "nice hat Sundance." Ben replied to him, Riley chuckled. "They call themselves the umbrella academy, a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, they claimed to be my spawn." Reginald explained.

That made Riley more confused, how do they look young if they were in the year 1963? Wouldn't they be old? "claim? look five, what the hell is happening?" The tall one asked, "I don't know yet but it's concerning." Five answered. Whose name is Five?

"is he telling the truth?" Marcus asked, "Not the part about us being perfidious." The small woman replied to Marcus. "sure about that?" Riley asked with a smirk. "No, were amateur- fidious, at best." The cowboy hat said.

"But we are his children. This is our house" she told the sparrows "Uh, last time I checked this is our house, not yours" Riley responded. "we grew up here" The muscular man said "oh yeah, we grew up here"Alphonso mocked, causing Riley to laugh "I think we would have noticed you." Sloane said which made Riley nod in agreement. "Oh, Hi I'm Luther." His whole attitude changed... strange.

"Ok, none of you belong here." The tall lady was getting angry, "ok well, I guess we'll just pack our bags and move out." Fei said sarcastically "do we have any suitcases?" Riley asked Fei "probably not." Christopher then started to beep, "you slay me Chris" Riley laughed at Christopher's joke.

Grace walked in,  a tray in her hand that had food on it. "I wasn't expecting company. This is the best I could do on a short... shor-short notice." Grace started to glitch on the end of what she was saying. "mom.." The bearded man said, shocked. "mom??" Riley asked "shes a robot you perv." Jayme told him. "shes not a robot." He replied back. "hey, don't you call him that" "or what?" Riley and Ben said at the same time. "come closer and find out" The muscular man threaten them.

"Luther! Guys, Chill!" The woman shouted, trying to stop the fight that was about to  happen. "You think I'm afraid?" Ben asked, ignoring the woman. "Stand down, Ben" Marcus said, "Oh look at that, she'a got a voice!" Luther shouted "she?" Riley asked. "How about I hide that big Rubik's cube up your ass?" The bearded man asked "How about I chop your head off?" Riley asked "try me!"

Jayme spit on his face, Riley smiled and fist bumped Jayme. "I don't know what circus you escaped from or how you got pass our security, but were done here." Marcus said calmly, "you got 30 seconds to get out of our house" Marcus finished. "And if we don't" The tall woman asked with her arms crossed "then we will have to fight you." Riley responded. "the old fashioned way" Marcus added to her sentence. Riley stared at the bearded guy, he was now sweating and was zoning out