Giving EXO A Lap Dance

Suho: He would try to slowly grind with you and up with your hip thrust and move his hands to your hips while you move, he would try to control you but you can't be tamed and trying not to let him get carried away, moving his hands up and down your body and him bringing you closer to him, he would get so lost in the moment he would just be like nothing. ( He would fucking love it tbh )

Baekhyun: If you look at him all you'll see him smiling like a little kid that just got candy for the first time. While you're grinding on him he would try in all his powers not to touch you, teasing both of you in the process, when he can't take the sexiness anymore he would just grab your hips and slowly move to your butt and holding onto it. Bringing you closer as you move more sensationally, Him looking into your eyes and him blushing hard af smiling like an idiot.

Chanyeol: He would be breathing really heavily as soon as he sees you come out as he's sitting in the chair, he would be soooo turned on by this. The way you move your hips and how your soft skin feels against his would drive him insane! The way you grind on his would make him moan with his deep voice in your ear. The way you move on his jeans will lead him to touch you continually over and over again while pushing you again his hard member and which will lead to rough sex later, Chanyeol sexy deep voice talking to you. ( GIRL HE WOULD PLEASE YOU SO GOOD AFTER THIS )

D.O: He would be silent as he sees you and as you move, the faster you move is when Kyungsoo will give out small moans, grabbing your hips and butt as he pulls you closer to him. This would be something innocent D.O would want to do all the time only on special occasions so he can save the moment, the way you would move would drive him crazy!

Kai: He would smirk with that sexy smirk of his the whole time, Kai would get so hard under you while you move on him driving him crazy he would slowly grind back under you, his hands would go everywhere curiously. First resting on your hips and then move to your thighs and grab them and massage his way up and closer in, secondly he would his hands on your butt and grab it.. pushing you further into him and by him doing it he lost it, pushing you down on his hard member he passionately kissed you in a sloppy way as you wrap your legs around him he gets up off the chair and takes you to bed.

Sehun: Grinding into you as you grind into him will lead to some real sexual tension between you two, the way he feels your soft skin move against his jeans sends him signals that make him go wild. He recklessly moves his hands all over your body grabbing your butt and boobs, he would finish by gripping your hips and moving along with you trying to last as much as he can before he can't take it anymore and takes you to the bedroom.

Xiumin: If you really, really want to tease Xiumin then tie his hands to the chair with handcuffs ( that he would probably use in you later XD ) you start to give Minseok a lap dance. As you grind down on him you can already him getting hard, you wrap your arms around his neck and thrust into his jeans, he can feel you and he moans out if excitement. You lick your lips as a tease and he whispers struggling saying " don't push it baby.. " you laugh and continue to dance for Xiumin, you stand up to turn around and sit on his lap. You move your butt all over his member and he lets out a heavy moan and sigh of pleasure and before he gets so comfortable you move your to his member inside his pants, he can't catch his breath and you turn to face Xiumin, a look of pleasure and annoyance is on his face. He is getting mad because he can't touch you, you slowly take off your clothes and his eyes widen. You pretend not to hear him say anything and you start to grind faster and faster until xiumin yells "baby! I'm gonna cum!" With a smirk on your face you untie him and he jumps up and hurriedly takes you to the bedroom, he slams you on the bed saying " You really shouldn't have done that to me baby... " he enters you with hard thrusts and he can't help but smirk while moaning hard.

Lay: Our lay would be a major turn on. At first he would be absolutely breathless not knowing what to do and how to feel cause you're making him feel so good, when you move against his jeans he can feel you and it makes him go crazy, your soft skin teasing him with small kisses on his neck, when you start grinding on him he loses it. He would totally take control after this cause he had too much, pinning your hands above your head as he goes all down your body then bring his other hand between your legs and rubs you the right way. He raps your legs around him and takes you to the bedroom ripping your clothes off in the process.

Chen: He will be kinda like Baekhyun he is going to smile like a little kid for the longest! While you move your body in ways he just adores, he wouldn't last that long before he reaches out and holds onto your body, He moves his hand up and down your body and he starts playing with you teasing you also. You start grinding faster and he loses it, Carrying you to the bed to be spoiled with intimate actions.

Tao: This panda won't last long.. not at all I give him like 5 minutes at the least, this will turn him on so much he will just get up and push you against the nearest wall. Lifting you up while taking you to the bedroom as he thrusts into you as hard as he can as a small type of payback but also a thank you for making him feel so good.