Part 19

Scene starts....

In morning next day...

Anokhi was sleeping.... The door of her room gets unlocked by someone.... And shaurya entres the room... And locks the room.... He smiles looking at her.... She was sleeping peacefully....

He goes to the bed and sits beside her.... He slides the hair from her face ... She moves in her sleep.... He leans to her face . And kisses her forehead.... He runs his nose to hers.... She opens her eyes sleepy.... She looks at him.... And smiles .... He also smiles at her..... She gets up and sits straight.. And hugs him.... He also hugs her....

After some time she looks at him.... And leans to his face... But he stops...

Shaurya- brush...

Anokhi- aapko problem hai?

Shaurya nods in negative.... Anokhi shrugs it off.... And kisses him in a go.... He smiles between the kiss ....

His hands goes to her shirt buttons... And he unbuttoned her shirt.... While her hands were also unbuttoning his shirt..... His hands goes inside her shirt.... He squeezed her bare waist..... She moaned between the kiss....

He makes her lies down on bed... He throws his shirt on the floor.... He was now shirtless.... He comes into her... And kisses her neck... And goes down to her collarbone then her bare barlly.... She moans his name.... He comes up to her face.... And again kisses her lips... She also responded.... Her hands roams on his bare back and chest.... While his hands were doing their work in her front.... (🙈🙊) He goes down to her belly button.... And kisses her wet... She bits her lips controlling her moans ....

She closed her eyes feeling his touch..... She clutched the bedsheet tightly as he goes down....

She turns to him when she hears him shouting her name ...

Shaurya- bhabhii....

Anokhi frowns....

Bhabhiii.. open the door...

She opens her eyes breathing heavily.... She looks in the direction of shaurya... And gets shocked.... He was not there..... IT WAS A DREAM.... her body aches.... She can feel the pain..... She sees herself and she was well dressed..... She was having a dream...

Anokhi- what... ? Like seriously.... It felt like true... Bilkul sach lag rha tha.... Vo sapna q tha??? Aaj se pahle to kv aisa sapna nahi aya... Fir aaj kyu??

Kitty- bhabhi.... Open the door.... Hame late ho jaega... 7 baj rhe hai....

Anokhi- haa... Bas ayi.... 20 minutes m...

Kitty- jaldi.... Sablog ready ho rhe hai...

Anokhi- haa bas ayi...

Kitty leaves.... Anokhi sighs .....

Anokhi- i badly want to kiss her... I so badly want to be his... Aarrhhhh... Ye dream.... Aaj hi kyu ana tha...

Shaking these thoughts away... She goes inside the washroom to get ready....

••••••••••••••

It was 11 am.... Everyone reached patiala..... Anokhi gets worried....

Anokhi- kya Karu Mai.... Kahi unko dekh kar fir se us dream ke bare m sochne na lagu.... Kahi kuchh aisa vaisa kar di to.... Nahi nahi... Mai unse thora dur rahungi....

Determine to ignore him ... She with everyone goes inside the institute.....

The staff of patiala SIAC welcome them....

Tej- shaurya kaha hai??

Staff- shaurya sir to av aye nahi hai.... Vo 12 baje tak ayenge....

Devi- isiliye mai bol rhi thi ki Ghar chalte hai phle... Thora rest krke.... Fir yaha ate.... Inauguration vaise v 2 baje se hai...

Astha- ha didi... Sahi kah rhi hai aap.... Ham chlte hai Ghar p.... Jo baki guests hai unke liye yahi rest krne ka intezam karwa dete hai....

Tej- thik hai... Chalo... 

Shaan- Mai inlogo ka yahi dekhta hu.. aaplog jaiye...

Tej- thik hai...

Astha- mai bhi fir shaan k sath ruk jati hu... Sabke khane ka dekh lungi...

Devi- thik hai... Bebo kitty v tumdono ki help kar dengi...

Bebo kitty nods...

Tej devi and anokhi leaves for home....

After 5 minutes they reached.... They enter the house.... It was a big house with so many rooms...

Devi- Anokhi... Upar se second room hai shaurya ka... Tum jao... Ham v tab Tak rest kar lete hai...

Anokhi nods and goes towards the room.....

She reached the room... She was about to knock but the door was open .... She peeps in the room... But he was not in the room.... She entres the room.... And locks the door.... She hears the water sound....

She sits on the bed.... And goes through a file which was on the side table....

After some time he comes out of the washroom draped in a towel..... She looks at him wide eyes..... And gulps....  He also looks at her shocked.... But then shrugs it off...

Shaurya- shaurya.... Ab to tu khuli aankho se bhi sapne dekhne laga hai....

He goes to the cupboard.... Takes his three peice .... Puts on the shirt.... He was about to undraped the towel.... But anokhi shouts ...

Anokhi- nahi nahi ....

She closes her eyes.... He looks at her shocked.....

Shaurya- tum sach me yaha ho....

She opens her eyes.... And nods in positive.... He goes to her.. and pokes her hand....

Anokhi- sach m hu mai...

Shaurya- sach me... Matlb.. mai sapna nahi dekh raha....

Anokhi nods in positive....

He kisses her immediately..... And backs out...

Shaurya- aap to sach me yaha hai... Par kaise...?

Anokhi- aaj hi inauguration hai na....

Shaurya- achha ha....

He hugs her...

Shaurya- i missed you... Itne din bas sapno me ati thi... Aaj sach me aagyi...

Anokhi- sapne me ati thi mai?

Shaurya- haa... Mai nahi aya apke sapne me??

Anokhi gulps hearing his question.... She turns to another side blushing....

Shaurya notices her blush.... And smiles teasingly...

Shaurya- lagta hai...  Sirf ata hi nahi tha... Bahut kuchh karta bhi tha.... Hai na...

Anokhi looks at him shocked...

Anokhi- nahi... Aisa kuchh nahi hai... Mujhe kabhi nahi aya sapna......

Shaurya- aapki ye samile... Jo aap chhupana chah Rahi hai... Ye bata Rahi hai bahut kuchh...

She bits her lips to control her blush....  He smiles happily..... She hugs him.... He also hugs her....

TBC.....

Helloo... Kya baat hai... Jaldi hi 75+ votes kar diye aaplog.... Chalo achha hai.... As i promisd... 75+ votes hote hi part mil jaega... Ye Raha part.... I hope maine apna romantic part vala promise pura Kiya hai....

Jaldi jaldi votes krte jaiye.... Next part v mil jaega.. jaldi...

Kal din me agar time mil Gaya to Mai post kr dungi... Kal mujhe meri ek friend ke yaha Jana hai.... To sayad possible na hoga... Par I'll try.....

Jaldi jaldi votes and comments karte rahiye.....

Next part me kya hoga?? Any guesses???

Thank you so much ❤️
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 💓