Part 1

Here I am with the continuation of HIS REPLACED BRIDE... Many of you have asked me to write... So here it is... I hope aaplog ko pasand aayega...

First 2 part HIS REPLACED BRIDE ka hi part hai... So if you want you can skip this... I will post one part daily....

So basically the story will start from 18 Feb originally.....

•••••••

Shaurya was turning 30 this month.... And as per the will , he must be married before he turns 30.... otherwise the property will be donated to the trust.... And his family forced him to marry before the month end.... He is the only son of saberwal... He doesn't believe in marriage and all... But for his family he agrees.... And his family started searching for the bride....

So when his mom and badi mom shows him Shagun's proposal ..... He agrees... As she is a nice girl.... And most importantly she is self independent.....

But the case was different with Shagun.... She didn't want to marry.... As she loves someone else.... But her parents did not agree for their marriage, as he is not independent... She tries every way to make her parents agree for her and Abhishek , her lover, marriage but they didn't agree.....

So she finally agreed to get married to Shaurya.... But with her own intention....

•••••••••••

On wedding day....

In Shagun's house....
Kapoor house....
In shagun room....

She is in her Normal dress....

Shagun- (to herself) aapne meri meri baat nahi mani na dad.... Ab jo v hoga uske jimmedar sirf aap honge....

A girl enters in Shagun's room.... And both smiles at each other....

Girl- kaisi hai tu....?

Shagun- tu ab aarhi hai.... Tujhe pata hai na aaj kya hai... Fir v...

Girl- are yaar puchh mat.... Papaji ko kaam tha shop me... Mai itna boli ki mai chali jati hu phle... Par vo bole ki nahi sab sath chlenge....

Shagun- Nikki.... Mai thik kar rhi hu na??

The girl is anokhi... anokhi and Nikki are cousins.... Shagun's mom and Anokhi's dad are brother sister....

Anokhi- ha... Tu bilkul thik kar rhi hai.... Jab tu usse shadi kar leti na tab thik nahi hota... So don't worry.... Tu mast magan hoke jaa.... anokhi and shagun are of same age....

At the same time they hear baaraat sounds....

Shagun- barat v aagyi.... Abhi aaya ki nahi...?

Anokhi- ha.. abhi jiju aagye hai... Maine unhe apna dost bana k entry dilwa di hai.... Tu bas ye pahan so that koi tujhe pahchane nahi.... Aur nikal ja...

Shagun- pakka na...?

Anokhi- dekh... Tere pas bas 20 min hai... Qki 30 minutes bad muhart hai shadi ka... To soch le... Second thought mat la ...

Shagun- mai shaurya s shadi nahi krungi.... Vo bhut saru hai.... Gussa to hamesa naak p rhta hai uska.... Pata nahi kon si larki usse shadi karegi...

Anokhi- ab hogya ho uski burayi karna to jayegi aap??

Shagun- ha ... Ja rhi..... Tu yahi rahna....

Anokhi nods.... Shagun goes to Washroom.... And anokhi leaves from there.....

••••••••••

As anokhi comes out of the room.... She sees everyone busy in welcoming the baraat.... She smirks seeing them....

Anokhi- kuchh der bad inko wapas hi jana hai vo v khali hath.... Av jitne khus hai jate waqt utne hi dukhi honge....

She suppresses her laugh.... And goes to welcome the barat....

••••••

Shaurya just stood there with a constant smile... Which is permanent for now.... He is just cursing the man who invented shadi...

Shaurya- (in mind) kya boriyat hai yaar.... Itne bheer m shadi karne s achha hai mandir me jao aur muthhi bhar sindoor s maang bhar do....

He smiles at his own thoughts.....

Anokhi who saw his smiles... Smirks at him...

Anokhi-(in mind) has lo bachhu... Jitna hasna hai.... Badme to rona hi hai....

Anokhi- (to shaurya) kya bat hai dulhe ji.... Aap to av s hi dulhan k bare m soch k muskura rahe hai....

Shaurya looks at her in shock.... While everyone else just laughs at them..... And some smiles....

Shaurya looks at her and then replies...

Shaurya- aap kaho to aapke bare m soch k bhi muskura sakta hu....

This time anokhi looks at him in shock... While others laugh this time also....

Anokhi- ji nahi... Thank u but no thank you....

Shaurya- as you wish.... Vaise aapki tareef....?

Everyone started going towards the stage....

Anokhi walks beside him...

ANOKHI- jitni kijiye utni kam hai...

She throws her hairs back in style... And laughs at him....

Shaurya looks at her in amazement....

Shaurya- vo to ham kar hi denge .... Pahle aap 2 line to kahiye....

Anokhi's eye landed in Shagun who is crossing every one but no one is able to recognise her as she has covered her face..... Her smile faded....

Shaurya sees her face... And then got confused....

Everyone makes shaurya sitter on one of the chair on stage.... Anokhi also goes to the stage with him... And stands beside him.... But she is tensed looking at shagun....

As shagun was going, Ramesh, anokhi's father, has stopped her.... Shagun gets scared....

Anokhi sees this and immediately tries to go to her... But shaurya stops her by holding her wrist...

Shaurya- phle jawab to deti jaiye...?

Anokhi looks at him... The shagun...

Anokhi- Anokhi Bhalla.... Mai Shagun ki cousin sister hu...

Shaurya leaves her hand... And she sighs in relief and runs to shagun....

Shaurya smiles at her retreating figure....

TBC ...

Let's see... What will happen now.... Shagun bhag pati hai ya nahi... Akhir kya hoga?? Agar shagun bhag gayi to fir shaurya ki sadi kisse hogi....? Let's see....

Aaj hi ek story khatam huyi hai meri... Uss story ko itna pyar Dene k liye bahut bahut sukriya... I know kuchh log naraz honge.. kuchh log to meri story ab padhenge v nahi... But it's okay... I can understand.... Mai to aaplogo s pyar krti hi rahungi.... Love you guys... Itne kam time m itna achha response dete ho aplog... Thank you so much....

Is story p v vaisa hi pyar dijiyega... ❤️

Thank you so much ❤️
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 😘