~11.Angry Anubhav~

Start from the beginning

Haseena: no anubhav, I don't know anything about her, I just sat for the wedding to save maa papa and dadi's respect and fame in the public

Anubhav: oh yes, after kidnapping kriti you are trying to act nice in front of me...

Haseena: it's not like that anubhav, please trust me (holding his hand with tears)

Anubhav: now please don't show me these fake tears... (Jerking her hand)

Haseena: anubhav (he turned of the lamp lights and slept instantly in anger, haseena's tears were continuously flowing, she took the pillow and slept on sofa, the next morning Swati knocked on their room door as it was closed) who is there?

Swati: haseena? What are you doing in their room..(haseena opened the door and was shocked to see swati)

Haseena: maa?

Swati: what are you doing here?

Haseena: maa w...a...actually..aa (anubhav woke up) anubhav

Swati: anubhav? Where's kriti?

Haseena: maa I don't know where is kriti (in tears while anubhav was getting angry upon not finding kriti near him, in punishment he want all the family members to know the truth)

Anubhav: I'll tell you maa...

Haseena: anubhav please listen to me (he hald her face tightly in anger) ahh anu

Anubhav: maa call everyone in the hall...

Swati called everyone in hall, all were trying to figure it out, anubhav held haseena's hand and pushed her on floor making everyone in shock, he was way to angry

Haseena: anubhav listen to me (tried to say)

Anubhav: shut your mouth...

Haseena: I don't know anubhav where is kriti, she ran away from the marriage, I swear (crying making everyone except anubhav shock as he knew kriti wouldn't leave him)

Anubhav: no...she would never do that...she loves me...and you have kidnapped her to marry me, so stop blaming her... everyone, she was the one sitting in veil yesterday but she is not my wife and will never be...

Haseena: no anubhav, maa papa trust me (crying going near him but they were also angry at her for ruining their son's life, even dadi and agastya were angry)

Anurag: no...what you did Haseena, you ruined his life...

Haseena: no papa I just tried to save your and maa's respect and fame in public (anubhav was getting angry listening this thing repeatedly)

Anubhav: stop pretending that you care, you could have told us in personal...

Haseena: I'm sorry!! (Crying) I just don't want you all to face accusations

Agastya: I didn't expect that from you haseena...

Haseena: bhaiya!! Atleast you trust me!!

Agastya: how can I Haseena... everything is clear...

Haseena: dadi, dadi you...y...you lo...love and trust me right? You love me

Sapna: today you broke my trust Haseena, I never thought you would such thing only to marry Anubhav...

Haseena: dadi its not like that please trust me (broke down completely crying) anubhav just stop pointing at my character, I promise you I'll give you the divorce but you've to stop pointing at me and my character

Anubhav: now what, lakhs of people have seen this...

Haseena: what do you want then?

Anubhav: I want my wife, my kriti

Haseena: I seriously don't know anubhav where is she (crying)

Anubhav: then don't show me your face until you find her...

Everyone left from there angrily leave a crying haseena who's face completely pale, swollen and tear marks, after few mins, after digesting the truth she went to her room and got ready in simple saree with nuptial chain, she hid that and went down to make breakfast

Haseena: didi give me, I'll make the breakfast (but servents were also disappointed with her as she was their daughter too)

Didi: no need, I can do it myself

Haseena: please didi, let me make it (she was going to touch the packet of bread)

Didi: please go haseena...

Haseena looked at her and then went to her room, she took her coat and needy things, she went to swati's room where anurag, sapna and agastya were present

Haseena: dadi, your medicines (forwarding her medicines)

Sapna: agastya, tell her that I don't want anything from her hand...

Haseena: dadi you're angry on me na? please don't ignore your medicines, it will affect your health (tried to understand, agastya took the medicines from her)

Agastya: now go...

Haseena: hmm!! (glanced at them and then left without having her breakfast, while everyone were angry on her for ruining their kid's life)

Paakhi was the only one who was thinking from her side, On other side, anubhav was in hospital thinking about haseena who was wearing the mangalsutra which was of kriti's which making him even more angry

Anubhav: how dare she... (banged his hand on table)

Haseena hesitantly came in his cabin as you forget his tiffin, she taking deep breath came inside..

Haseena: a...a...anubhav (with very difficulty, anubhav looked at her with angry)

Anubhav: now what do you want?

Haseena: y...you forgot your tiffin at home, so I bought it, please don't remove my anger on your food, jiya didi made the food you can have it (in one go)

Anubhav: keep it and leave!! (Shouted)

Haseena: ye...yes I'll leave (she went from there to her office, she sat on her chair and tears started flowing advik noticed her and which made him worried)

yes I'll leave (she went from there to her office, she sat on her chair and tears started flowing advik noticed her and which made him worried)

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Vote Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa