Toxicity Challenge

[2 hours before the first game begins]
(Y/N)'s POV
I've been in the bathroom for 5 minutes looking at my reflection, and a lot has changed in me. My body became muscular, which made my arms into bulging biceps, I had pecs and six-pack abs. I opened my mouth to see retractable teeth before closing my mouth, and my (E/C) eyes were glowing along with my crystals on my forearm.
'I bet the other boys envy me.' I smirked to myself before I put on my (F/C) sleeveless hoodie with ROR on the front.

A knock was heard after I finished putting on my hoodie.
"(Y/N) Come on, let's go," I heard Johnny on the other side of the door.
"Okay, I'm coming." I walked up to the door with slight hesitation, opening it to see Johnny, smiling at me.
"So...where is this "Toxicity Challenge" will occur?" I inquired, closing the bathroom door.
"In the sewers. So follow me, big guy, " He replied, making me raise an eyebrow at him.
"Is that a name...for me?" I placed a hand on his shoulder while we were walking under the moonlight.
"Yeah, because you're taller than me." That response made me chuckled.
"Very funny, Johnny." I pat his back before I put my hand inside my hoodie pockets.

[A few minutes later]
We arrived at the sewers where most students gathered, and I think everybody is waiting in anticipation for these first events.
"Oh hey (Y/N), you made it," Chet greeted us before flashing a smile at the crab monster.
"Took you long enough (Y/N)." Javier was rolling his eyes at me while crossing his 4 arms.
"We'll I'm sorry Javi," I apologize before I continue.
"I'm just reflecting on myself, that's all," I told Javier, looking away while crossing my arms, frowning
"It's okay (Y/N)... Don't make us wait, please." The purple bug monster reminded me, and my frown turned into a smile on my face.
"I'll promise you that Javi." I crossed my heart while saying to the purple bug.

The crowd got bigger, and the other fraternities arrived in this sewer.
No One's POV
"Welcome to your worst nightmare: The Scare games!" Brock begins to announce as the others begin to shout and cheer as euphoria fills the air.

(Y/N) felt overwhelmed by excitement and nervousness at the same time as the (F/C) dragon stood by his fraternity.
"Oh, would you look at that? The Oozma Kappa is here," the dragon pointed out as Johnny smirked cockily and let out a chuckle.

3rd Person POV
"

Welcome to your worst nightmare... THE SCARE GAMES!" Brock exclaimed in pure enthusiasm

while the other college students cheered as well.
"Yeah, hehe, yes. I love this energy. " The avian jock enjoys the sound of excitement among the college students while also hearing a clanging metal was also heard.
The (S/C) dragon is not comfortable with this type of event due to (Y/N)'s introverted personality.
'I do not like this type of event... But perhaps. I'll have to get out of my comfort zone... maybe in this even.' The buffed dragon thinks to himself as his fraternity bros were enjoying this type of event.

"Let's hear it from the frats and sororities, competing in this year's games... Jaws Theta Kai!" Claire announced to everybody, and the JOX president named Roy O'Growlahan broke a wooden plank with his head.

"Python Nu Kappa!" Brock announced as the sororities girls smiled and clapped gently.

"Slugma Slugma Kappa," Claire announced as another sorority who was wearing purple outfits who were doing a flex pose.

"Roar Omega Roar!" Brock announced, and sounds of loud cheers on them was quite an ego boost as Johnny's pride skyrocket while also giving (Y/N) a boost of confidence as well, slowly the (S/C) dragon lips tugs into a smirk.

"Eta Hiss Hiss," Claire announced on the black color schemed sorority as the tall girl with a grey skin hissed.

"And finally... Ozma Kappa" The crowd went dead silent, knowing that they were not happy to see Mike's fraternity bros.

A/N: Oh my gosh. I forgot to update this book! Dammit!