(Y/N)'s Transformation

(Y/N)'s POV
The scare games are near and I had to prepare. I'm in my room while I lift dumbbells that came from my father and yet still I'm not planning to get a girlfriend until I finished college.
I gotta make use of my dad's gift since I would spend a few years here at Monsters University with them.

I lift dumbbells with ease and it felt light to me. I grabbed a 35 LB one and it was a little heavy now.
I start lifting it to make my arms strong.
No One's POV
(Y/N) suddenly felt a painful migraine as the dumbbell that he lifted dropped on the floor with a loud thud.

'What is happening to me, Why is my head excruciatingly painful' The (F/C) dragon clutched his head while trying to get to the bathroom to get some painkillers.
(Y/N) pushed the door while letting out a scream of pain while still clutching his head in agony.
What happened next was (Y/N) let out a very loud roar fills the air,
Johnny's POV
"I can't believe (Y/N)'s father gave him dumbbells today" I heard Chet and I chuckle at that one because I think         (Y/N)'s dad wants him to be muscular.
I remember how muscular (Y/N) dad is during the Christmas dinner at (L/N)'s house.
"I know right, it's like (Y/N)'s dad wants him to be strong" I heard Chip reply to Chet and I could imagine the (F/C) buffed like his father since I have all of the fathers who would look like their sons.

We suddenly heard a very loud roar and I think it was coming from our fraternity house. We rush to the house, thinking that (Y/N) might be in trouble.

I open the door with my keys and then (Y/N) is not in the living room.
I climbed upstairs in a hurry and I went straight to his room.
Bursting into his door and then he was not there. I see some dumbbells on the ground and his jacket on the bed.

I suddenly hear some loud growling in the bathroom and I think it might be he might be there.
Walking toward the bathroom, I heard a loud ruckus, and I hear glass shattering.
Upon reaching the door, I listen carefully but then it was really quiet now.
Anxiety and Curiosity fill me to open the door. I reached for the doorknob slowly before I pushed it open quietly.

I let out a gasp upon seeing the bathroom become a mess. I see the mirror shatter while seeing millions of pieces on the ground and a massive hole in the middle of the mirror.
I went inside before I closed the door behind me.
I got startled upon seeing (Y/N) sitting in the corner with his back turned against me while also covering himself with his massive wings.
"(Y/N)...are you okay?... What happened?" I asked the (F/C) dragon and I walked closer to him while I attempt to comfort him.
I finally put my hand on his scaly back while his massive wings were still covering him.
"(Y/N)...are you okay?" I asked in concern while patting his back in a comforting manner.
He didn't respond instead (Y/N) stood up before uncovering himself with his wings and he was taller than before.

My jaw dropped upon seeing him face me. His (E/C) eyes were now glowing and his body became muscular,
I could see (F/C) crystals sticking out of his forearms along with very sharp claws including his toes.
(Y/N) has large straight white horns on top of his head along and I see his sharp teeth in his mouth.

"(Y/N) you look so...cool" I broke the eerie silence and we heard the door open. We turn to see Javier and Chet checking in on use.
"(Y/N) you looked different and way cooler now," Chet told him and this made the (F/C) dragon smile sheepishly.
"You think so...Chet?" (Y/N) speaks and then his voice is now different.
It sounded deep and very adult-like.
'Oh, dear. The girls might be into him' I thought to myself while looking at (Y/N).
"I think I'm going to make you a bigger jacket now that you...transform?" I nearly trailed off to not his feelings for (Y/N) and it was quite a shocker to see him big and scary.
"You know I hate being the center of attention right" (Y/N) told us and I think it would be impossible, especially for the students to just stare at him.
"I'm sorry that I...mess up the bathroom" The (F/C) dragon apologize to us while looking down in guilt.
"The transformation was so painful that I felt my head is killing me" (Y/N) added and I wouldn't blame for this since I read about the dragon monsters since I was a kid and their transformation/fully grown state.
"It's fine (Y/N) don't worry about it" I forgive him while we walked out of the messed up bathroom with them.

"I could already tell that everyone is going to feast their eyes upon (Y/N) when they see him," That statement by Javier said made me laugh, and my thought exactly.
They would be so surprised and the part is: Scare games are near.
I knew I picked the right decision to choose (Y/N) for my fraternity.