Sullivan got kicked out

~A few months later~
Johnny's POV
Today is the exam and the others were in their class. (Y/N) and Reggie was in the class. Chip and I were in the same class.
I often see (Y/N) reading books in the library with Mike. At least that's what I heard from Reggie since I rejected him during the fraternity party on the second day on campus and (Y/N) nearly never partied at all, just briefly by either eating or drinking his (F/D) drink.
On the first day, I suddenly hear a very loud roar and Reggie told me that (Y/N) did the very loud roar because he despises Sulley.
(Y/N) told me about it and I was impressed by his bone-chilling roar that I felt that roar, not just heard in my ears but I feel my spine shiver as I heard it the first time.
~A few hours later after the exam~
(Y/N)'s POV
I got an A plus on the test and I couldn't be more proud of myself for studying those time. Professor Knight smiled at me for getting the highest grade but for Sulley, I got a feeling he didn't get an A on the test.
I got my test paper before I walked outside with Sully and I still see him happy even though he didn't get a higher grade.
I see Johnny, Chet, Javier, and Chip came to us. I see Sulley point at his paper as if he gets an A plus but in reality, He got a C minus on his paper.
I immediately show Johnny my test paper. he smiles at me before he high-fives me and then I see Mike goes under Sully and Johnny. Mike turns around with a smirk before showing his A-plus test paper. I chuckled to myself before giving the green monster a thumbs up and then Mike waved back at me then he left.
I then see Javier taking his test paper to see what Sully gets and their disappointment they see the C minus on Sulley's paper. He then grabbed his test paper and shrugged it off as he walked out. I looked at Javier and Johnny with disappointment written all over their faces.
We then head back to the house and I decided to make pizza once again.
~Time Skip during the day of the final exam~
This is the day of the final exam and every student we see is still reading books, others were studying there and maybe some of the students were under pressure.
I felt nervous even tho I studied for this day and I suddenly felt someone touch my back before I see Johnny with a reassuring smile then I just nervously smile back at him.
"What's wrong (Y/N)?"Johnny asks me in concern.
"Today is the day Johnny" I replied nervously while fiddling with my clawed fingers.
"We are all nervous too (Y/N)" Johnny told me in a worried tone and there could be a possibility for Dean Hardscabble to watch us during the final exam.
We then see Sulley holding his jacket over his shoulder and Johnny we're not happy about him since Sulley got rolled by Mike.
Speaking of Mike. I already see him walking with Randall and then they were on their way inside. They were answering together about the right scaring for an appropriate phobia for a human child.
"I'm gonna wipe the floor with that know-it-all" We heard Sully and I cringed at him for Mike beating him by how dedicated that green beach ball could potentially pass this exam.
"Yes, you are. Big Blue" Johnny said to Sulley before he grabs his jacket and now he is kicked out for sure.
"Wait what are you guys-" The blue-furred monster trailed off before he turns around at Johnny, I think he had enough of Sulley for disappointing him.
"It's just a precaution. Roar Roars are the best on campus Sullivan and can't have a member be chewed up by a beach ball" Johnny told him before I see Randall and Mike get inside.
"I'm going to destroy that guy" Sully arrogantly said to Johnny before I facepalm at him for being lazy during study time, This is the result of it.
"Then you'll get this back right away...It's time to deliver that "Sullivan" name" That was the last thing he said to Sulley as we walked away while I head inside the classroom to brace for the final exam.