What If Part 3

No One's POV
Johnny and his parents were eating dinner tonight. His parents are so busy with their work and Johnny has no one to play with during the summer or weekends and anything that revolves around holidays.
"Mom and Dad...Can we talk?" Johnny asked them before his dad was the first to look at his 6-year-old son.
"What is it, son?" Johnny's father asked while cleaning his glasses with a cloth.
"I want to have a sibling" He uttered and this made Johnny's parents look at their son with concern and confusion.
"Honey...maybe we could adopt in an orphanage?" Julie or also known as Johnny's mother suggested.
Julie had white fur, purple eyes, and small brown horns on top of her head.
She wore a grey business suit and a silver locket around her neck.
"That could work too because I needed somebody to play with me when you two are busy" Their son explained to them and Johnny's parents were now frowning with guilt upon their son's loneliness while not in school.
"We'll go to an orphanage tomorrow my son," John told his son before Johnny smiled brightly at his father.
Johnny's father is just like his son except for the eyes because he got purple eyes from his mother while Johnny Worthington the second has green eyes.
They finished eating dinner and Julie washed the dishes while his father tucked his son into the bed.
~The next day~
(Y/N)'s POV
Today is adoption day and I often wished to be adopted by a kind and loving family.

I watched others play mostly on those younger monsters below 5 or 6 years old who would play excessively while I look out for them since I'm 9 years old and I just celebrate my birthday on (Insert Birthdate). My only wish is to be adopted and that was it.
During a cold December. I breathe fire in the fireplace to warm others on a chilly day or night.
I learn how to cook, clean, and babysit younger orphaned kids.
"Come on (Y/N). It's adoption day and you never know might get a chance to be adopted"
My deepest thoughts were cut off by somebody and I followed the others into the front lobby or the entrance of the orphanage.

The sad part about me being an orphan is that I don't know my parents and I hope they're alive somewhere. They told me that I was just an egg and I hatched in this orphanage.
"Look it's Johnny Worthington the second, The famous scarer" They exclaimed before I see the famous scarer himself, and I know he works at Fear Co.
Mr. Worthington brought his son here and he looks like a mini version of Mr. Worthington except for his purple eyes.
"Go ahead son pick one to be your new sibling"
I could hear Mr. Worthington tell his son while kneeling to his son's height.
I frowned, looking away from them as I see that they haven't noticed me yet.
'I guess maybe next time.' I mentally thought while my tears were threatening to spill from my eyes.
"That one dad he is perfect!" I see Worthington's son point at me and then they looked at me while Mr. Worthington smiled at his son.
"What's your name kid?" His father asked while kneeling at my height.
"My name is...(Y/N)" I answered timidly before I felt Mr. Worthington's son pull me into a tight hug and I wrapped my arms around him before I break into tears for my wish had been answered after my whole life in this orphanage

I then felt a pat on my back from his dad as I start sobbing now.
"Thank you...Thank you...I've always wanted to be in a family...after my whole life being an orphan" I thanked them while still crying as I pulled away from the tight hug and then Mr. Worthington started wiping my tears with tissue on my tears on my face.
"Mr. Worthington, please sign the adoption paper, and then (Y/N) will be all yours now from now on" I heard the head of the orphanage named Miss Angel. A multi-armed with green skin that has a slim body.
"Son. Lead (Y/N) to the car while I sign the adoption papers" I heard Mr. Worthington tell his son before they left somewhere.

I then face my new adopted brother and he is smiling at me before I smile back.
I'm slightly taller than him by a few inches.
He then grabbed my hand before we walked outside and he lead me to a parked car.
"I didn't catch your name" I utter before he let go of my hand.
"My name is Johnny Worthington the third" He introduced himself while his back was against the black car.
"So...Same name as your father but the third?" I got a little confused because of their names.
"Yeah" Johnny replied and then we waited for his father to come.
~A few minutes later~
We see Mr. Worthington come to us while cleaning his glasses before putting them back on.
"Alright kids get in the car and (Y/N) you can call me dad from now on" My new adopted father just told me and I felt so much joy in becoming a part of their family.

I get in the car in the backseat with my new adopted brother Johnny before I sit right next to him while we both smile at each other as the car door closed shut.
The car roared to life before dad drives the car to my new home.
___________________________________________
Being an adopted sibling to Johnny includes:
•Looking out for each other
•Treating Johnny with brotherly love by bonding so much
•Studying more while also helping him practice answering difficult questions