Part 2

They just landed in Tempa Florida.. it's so much different from New York.. Whoever is coming from New York will have a hard time to believe it's beginning of February because while it's still extremely cold in New York, Florida's weather is beautiful, neither it's hot nor it's cold and oh yes it's thousands times less crowded than New York.. it's Khushi's first time here, she loved the greenery and weather..

Khushi stands in-front of the large white mansion, removing her sunglasses she kept looking at the house deep in thoughts..

' Woow.. unbelievable, Bhai really bought a mansion..'
Khushi's thoughts broke hearing the voice.. she looked at him and gave him a small smile...

' Let's go inside.. ' he guided her to the inside of the mansion, a house worker greeted them and helped them settle in the living room as big as a soccer field and offered them fresh made juice ..

Khushi kept looking at the living room which is four times bigger than her whole apartment.. Life is unfair, how come some people has so much luxury while others are fighting for a decent living..

Sipping into the juice Khushi called..

'Druhv..'

'Yes babe... '

' The house looks so empty, no one arrived.. '

' You know what, I don't know anyone's arriving schedule, let me call Akash.. '

He took out his phone from the pocket and looking at it, he said,'Network is not good here, I will be right back..'

Druhv left Khushi alone and went outside to make a call to Akash.. Khushi was walking slowly in the living room and stopped nearby a black and white painting..

While she was observing the painting keenly she heard footsteps from the stairs.. She took few steps near the stairs to check who is coming and than at the end of the stairs her eyes felt on the person..

Seeing her the person screamed so loudly that her ears started hurting....

'Khushiiiii... '

Khushi's mouth got wide open hearing the screams, she took few steps forward and right than she was pulled into a bone crushing hug...

' I can't believe it's you Khushi.. '
Khushi was struggling to came out of the hug, 'Leave me.. You are hurting me Lavanya.. '

Breaking the hug Lavanya gave her a wide smile and Khushi smacked her head..

'Ouch.. ' Lavanya rubbed back of her head..

' Why are hugging me like this? you would have break my bones.. '

' Because, I am meeting you after so many months and I am very happy to see you.. Anws I am so surprised to see you here..'

Khushi smacked her head again..

' Ouch, what was that for.. ' Lavanya said annoyingly..

'You probably forgot, I am Druhv's girlfriend and you are the one who introduced us.. I am here with Druhv '

'Yeah.. Yeah.. now tell me, how's things going on with that handsome boyfriend of yours.. '

Khushi smiled and said, ' Good.. '

' I can see, haa.. holidaying together.. ' Lavanya asked raising her eyebrows..

' Yeah.. by the way I am the one who should be surprised what are you doing here.. '

Lavanya smacked Khushi's head.. ' Didn't your boyfriend tell you I did find my very special someone kind of through him'

' kind of through him.. I don't understand..'