Part 7

Arnav asked shockingly, ' But why.. what happened??'

' I don't know.. she said after her mother's death she moved to New York and she took a break from school..' Druhv replied..

' But for four years?? That's a lot of time, why she needed this much time to join school..' Arnav uttered in disbelief that a student like Khushi was dropped from school like that..

' she was at your school na Bhai..did you know her well??' ... Druhv asked looking at Arnav..

Arnav gulped and didn't know what to say, so he said ' I mean, I knew she was a good student that's all..she was my junior anyway..'

Druhv said,' hmmm..'

NK said, ' I think her mother's death and moving to new place that's what got into her and she missed school..'

Arnav said, ' But for 4 years, that's a lot of time, I mean I also missed a year in school.. still, she was a bright student, super confident, every teacher's favorite, bubbly,top at everything..'

Druhv said with a confused look,' Really??!!..that seems a different Khushi than, she missed so many job opportunities because of nervousness, she is afraid of interviews and she told me she is working on that..'

'How is she working on that??' Arnav asked..

' I don't know..' Druhv replied..

' what do you mean by you don't know, she is your girlfriend dammit..you should try to help her..' Arnav said angrily...

' Relax Bhai, why are you getting mad.. ' Druhv asked being surprised by Arnav's sudden anger..

Arnav composed himself and said, ' No it's nothing.. I am just little concerned..'

'Whatever..Please guys don't say anything to anyone else specifically Akash.. he is always manipulating my parents showing off his job, his house and now his dr. Fiance, I don't want him to laugh at my misery..'Druhv said twisting his lips..

' Oh Gosh, Druhv.. you and Akash are still fighting over these things..' NK asked..

' I guess we will always fight over everything.. to be honest I wanted to bring Khushi here, for this too..if I would have showed up without a girlfriend, he wouldn't leave a chance to tease me..' Druhv replied..

Arnav stands there looking at the ocean..after some time Khushi came near the water and the beautiful transparent water was touching her feet, she was looking at the water with an beautiful expression while moving her hair from her face, she was enjoying the small ocean waves and the light wind, she was rubbing her arms as if hugging herself, she had a beautiful smile at her face...

Arnav looked at her with little disbelief if this Khushi was from 10 years ago, by this time she would have been jumping on the water or should have been throwing water on everyone or should have running into the water.. is 10 years such a long a time that Khushi has changed this much,she seems absolutely different person...

Arnav tried to go near her but stop seeing Druhv approaching her.. He sighed and turned opposite way, he saw NK is looking at him as if he has lot of questions in his mind..

' what.. ' he asked..

'what nahi Nannav.. what the..' NK said..

'You all are weird..' saying that he went to seat on the sun lounger.. After a while Lavanya joined him..

'What are you doing here ASR?? Come na let's take some pictures..see sun is about to set..'

'Lavanya, You go please, I am tired..' he said softly..