Part 19

Arnav had a extremely tough day, Since past three weeks he is neglecting his work and spending most of his time alone..He is always restless and in pain since he got to know about Khushi's suffering..

As a result today he had a very difficult day at work as there was lots of pending work..He was very tired and when he just closed his eyes his phone started ringing.. He looked at his phone annoyingly, extremely pissed off at the manners of the caller who dared to call him at past 12.00 a.m..

To his surprised it was none other than Khushi who was calling him at this hour..He picked up the call hurriedly thinking she must be in any trouble or must be sick again..But as soon as he picks up the phone, he heard Khushi's over excited and super loud voice which was almost making him deaf..

''Arnuuuuu babbbyyy... how are you???' She screamed cheerfully..

'Khushiii???' He asked being shocked hearing her endearment..

'Hahaha.. you got it.. I am khu.. khu.. khuuushhhii means happy...'saying that she started laughing..

Arnav looked at the phone and then asked with a stern voice,'Khushi are you drunk??..'

'Hawwww...What drunk, who drunk, you drunk??' She started talking like a child..

'Khushi did you consume alcohol??' Arnav asked little furiously..

'Noooo.. hmmmmmm....may be a little bit..' She said with a guilty tone..

'Where the f*** are you??' Arnav asked irritatingly..

'At a beauuuuutiifull bar..' she said looking at the bar she was at..

'Which bar??' He asked squeezing his eyebrows..

'Beauuutiiiiifull bar.. beautiful bar..A bar which is beautiful..'

'What's the name of the bar, Khushi??' He asked irritatingly hearing her answer..

'I don't know..did I name it that I will know..You fool!!' Now Khushi was getting annoyed..

'Ask someone and tell me now..'He screamed at her, he was afraid in which situation she is in..

'Don't scream at me laad governor..hmm,hmmm.. hmm' saying that she started making crying noise..

'What the..??' Arnav took a deep breath and asked calmly,'Ok.. now please tell me what's the name of the bar so that I can pick you up..'

'Ok, let me ask the cute boy over there who served me a delicious drink hehehe..' she said pointing at the bar tender who just smiled at her..

'Cute boy??' Now his annoyance was turning into anger, how dare she to call someone else cute and he is Laad Governor to her..

Khushi took the phone near the bar tender and said,'Hey..whoever you are,talk to my..my..my.. I don't know, he is my what??..' saying that she started laughing pressing her lips..

'Mam you want me to talk to someone??' The bar tender asked as Khushi asked him to talk to someone but she was still holding her phone in her ear..

'Khushi pass the phone to him??' Arnav asked sternly understanding she is still holding the phone..

'Ok, ok..' Khushi put the phone in front of the bar tender and said,'Hey cute boy..Talked to my fiancé please..'

Nodding the bar tender tried to pick the phone up but she snatched it quickly and said,'Actually he is not my fiancé, I mean he is..No no he is not, he was about to propose but I stopped him, so I guess I am his fiancé..no, noo..Lavanya is his fiancé, well it was a misunderstanding, he never proposed her, so he broke up..It's so confusing..' saying that she took a deep breath..