14. Return to Hogwarts

Mulai dari awal

Draco's face lit up with joy. "That's fantastic!" he exclaimed. "It means we can finally see the effects of our work on a larger scale."

Hermione nodded, her mind already racing with ideas. "We can test the potion on different creatures, monitor their progress, and gather more data on its effectiveness before mass-producing the formula," she said.

Draco smiled at her, a sense of admiration and respect in his voice. "I love you, you know."

Hermione felt her heart skip a beat, her mind reeling with shock and delight. She felt connected to Draco, but she had never imagined that he felt the same way. But now, as Hermione looked into Draco's eyes, she could see the love and devotion written on his face. She felt herself responding in kind.

"I know, and I love you too," she said, her voice filled with tenderness and emotion.

"I've loved you for longer than I care to admit," Draco said.

And with those words, Draco and Hermione leaned in for a deep, passionate kiss, their hearts filled with joy and elation they had never known.

The day had finally arrived. Draco and Hermione were ready to test the potion on the creatures of the Black Lake. Their hearts were pounding with excitement and anticipation as they apparated on the outskirts of Hogsmeade, landing just outside the formidable gates of the school.

The sun shone brightly in the sky, casting a warm glow over the castle and its grounds. They entered the gates and apparated to the castle door. They could hear the sound of students laughing and chatting, the familiar sights and sounds of Hogwarts filling them with nostalgia and longing.

As they walked side by side through the school corridors, they could feel the eyes of the students upon them. After all, Hermione was a war hero, and many students looked at her with awe and reverence. But Hermione ignored the attention, focusing instead on the task at hand. They made their way to the headmistress's office, where Professor McGonagall greeted them warmly.

Professor Minerva McGonagall was an aging mineral that commanded respect and admiration from all who knew her. Her face was etched with the lines of wisdom and experience, and her hair had long ago turned a stark white, framing her look like a halo of silver.

Despite her advanced age, Professor McGonagall still carried herself with the same steely grace and sharp wit that had made her a legend in the wizarding world. Her eyes sparkled with intelligence and humor, and her voice was firm and commanding, like a ruler addressing her subjects.

"Welcome back to Hogwarts," she said, her voice warm and kind. "I'm so glad to see you both again." Minerva made sure to emphasize 'both.'

Draco and Hermione thanked her, feeling a sense of gratitude and respect for the wise old professor. They discussed their plans for the potion, and Professor McGonagall nodded her approval.