15. The Front Page

Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy Spotted Together at Hogwarts!

In a surprising turn of events, former school rivals Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy were spotted holding hands on Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry grounds. Hogwarts students were shocked yesterday to see Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy together, sparking rumors of a possible romance.

Anonymous students reported seeing the pair working closely together at the Black Lake. Later, they were seen holding hands in the hallways. Many are left wondering what brought the two together. Some speculate this could signify a romance between the two, while others believe they may have been working on a top-secret project for the Ministry of Magic.

One anonymous student stated, "I couldn't believe it when I saw them together. They seemed so comfortable with each other, like they'd been friends for years. I couldn't help but wonder what brought them together." 

It's been 10 years since the last time Granger and Malfoy attended Hogwarts. However, those who knew them during their Hogwarts days are shocked to see them together after all these years. Some have even claimed Hermione Granger suffered bullying at the hands of Draco Malfoy for her Muggle heritage.

Only time will tell what exactly is happening between Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy. Still, one thing is for sure: the wizarding world is excited over this unexpected turn of events. The Daily Prophet will continue to follow this story and update you as more information becomes available.

 The Daily Prophet will continue to follow this story and update you as more information becomes available

The room was filled with an ethereal light as the sun streamed through the large windows. The walls were painted a pale cream and were adorned with intricate gold moldings. The high ceiling was decorated with an ornate chandelier that glittered in the light.

The room was furnished with a king-sized bed covered in soft, black linen sheets and plush pillows. A fluffy black duvet was draped over the foot of the bed. The bed was positioned in the center of the room, surrounded by a sea of lush carpets and plush armchairs.

A large white and black marble fireplace was built into the far wall, casting a warm glow across the room. A mantlepiece held various objects, including a silver-framed photograph of Draco and his parents, a set of antique candlesticks, and a vase of fresh-cut flowers.

The room was decorated with various fine art pieces, including oil paintings and sculptures. A grand piano stood in the corner of the room, gleaming in the morning light. The room exuded an air of luxury and sophistication.

Hermione Granger woke up in Draco Malfoy's luxurious bedroom. She stretched her arms and smiled, feeling the softness of the silk sheets and the warmth of the blankets wrapped around her.

She turned to look at Draco, who was still sleeping peacefully beside her. His platinum blonde hair was tousled, and his face was relaxed, making him look younger and more vulnerable than she had ever seen him. Hermione felt her heart swell with love for him, and she couldn't resist stroking his cheek.