Chapter 10: The Baum Family

Rani opened both eyes wide with surprise as she looked at the little thing, she thought was an insect, that resisted between her finger. She squinted her eyes at the little thing, hoping to get a closer look.

"Did you just talk to me?" She asked gnarling her teeth at the little thing that seemed to be spewing black smoke.

"My name is Captain Void." The little insect Squeaked while still being pinched in her fingers. "And those good men you killed where my men."

Rani rose one eye brow upon hearing this little things remarks. "Are you referring to those other insects that where attacking me." 

"Not insects! Human beings!"

"Human beings? Rani said confused. She had heard of humans before, she had even seen a few roaming around her lands a few times. They where so domineering, with their strange clothes and even stranger tools. Their was no way that this little insect could be a human being.

["Now that I think about it, my body resembles that of a human."] Rani thought to herself looking down at her body, her jiggling breasts, her long muscular legs and arms.

"We will win."

Rani turns her attention back towards the little gnat. 

"You will pay for all the life's you have taken." The gnat sized human continued.

Rani still remained quite, her eyes shining with confusion as she looked at the little thing in between her fingers. Soon she turned her eyes towards the ground, she saw her foot shaped craters, she then looked towards her own body and could still make out the small patches of smoke that had not yet faded from view.

"So you are saying that you are a human?" Rani asked bring the little insect closer to her face.

"Yes you monster, where do you think you are!?" The little mite asked.

Rani smirked. "That's a good question, how about you tell me." She smiled, revealing her sharp predator like teeth.

The little human in her hands, became quite not daring to say another word.

"Look I don't want to hurt you, and quite honestly you guys where attacking me." Rani said trying to defend herself. Rani with more of an observant eye looks around her environment. "So this must be the human lands."

Rani felt a deep unease from within her chest. "I know that humans are bigger than this." She said. "That must mean that I've gotten...."

"Your a giant."

Rani turned her eyes back towards the little human in between her fingers.

"Yes I have already come to that conclusion little one, and I have one more question for you."

"What is it." The little human asked defiantly.

"Why is it that you are glowing." Rani asked bringing the human closer to her right eye.

"What?"
***

"Kids stay close to me!"

In the city of Atlanta three gigantic lions stood in the middle of the city, destroying the small towns, building, and people where all crushed with mercy underneath their feet.

One lion had golden fur, at the end of each strain were small leaf green strips. Her breasts where massive, and her legs where muscular. Her name was Kila Baum, queen of the golden fields, wife to Braden Baum.

By her side where two smaller lions that both possessed muscular human bodies. One had dark fur like his father, and a dark brown half developed mane that had a small leaf green flakes on each strand of hair. His name was Lett Baum First son of King Braden Baum and Kila Baum.

The second lion by Kilas side had much lighter hair, and just like his mother, small green flakes stood on the top of earth strand. His half developed mane was so light that it was almost a gray color. His name was Kiongozi Baum second son of King Braden Baum and Kila Baum.

These three lions of great royalty stood side by side looking at the only other being that had enough power to frighten them.

The one lion that stood before these three had dark grey fur, and bright red eyes. Her human body was slim like a dancers and yet she gave off a blood lust kind of aura. Her name was Biaba Baum and unlike the rest of her family she did not follow her father King Braden Baum rule, instead she followed the teachings of Scar.

"What are you doing here Biaba?" Kila asked with hostility, watching her daughter make sport of the little creatures below.

"That's not the question mother." Biaba giggled rubbing her breasts with small gray pieces of the city down below. "The true question is what are we all doing here, in this strange land, filled with these small creatures."

Kila didn't answer as she continued to look at her laughing daughter.

"Don't you see, this is a land that goes beyond the rising sun." Biabas smile grows wider. "It is a land for the taking."