Chapter 5: Shenzi vs the Military!

The sky grew dark over the city of Manchester as the earthquaked under the feet of all those who stood to witness the creature of the grey and black fur.

Buildings crumbed onto the narrow streets as the laughing hyena stood tall over the city, her very shadow cast a never ending darkness over the once sun filled lands.

Panic ran amok down below as the screams of numerous people ran for their life's all seeking a sense of salvation.

"We have to run!"

"Were to?!"

"It's gigantic, we will never escape!"

"We have to try!"

The people sprinted away with knackered breath as the wind began to move with a fervidness that was strong enough to lift unlucky individuals off the ground.

The earth shuddered as dust and stone filled the air causing many of those fleeing to lose their vision. The fury of a hurricane assaulted the very city, nothing could be left standing, not people, vehicles, or even the buildings that towered from above.
***

Shenzi looked down at the ground below her. With her keen eyes she could see the movement of the tiny being below. Shenzi with her brand knee body felt mighty and powerful, for the first time in her life she would rule.

"HAHAHAHA!!! I can't get enough of this! I love it!" Shenzi laughed as she stared up defiantly at the heavens with clenched fist.

"This land filled with small little ants! I will rule over it like a goddess!" Shenzi lost in excitement failed to see the disruption of the very environment as her loud voice broke the ground itself.

Small specks of dust filled the air, dust that could crush a regular man with ease, as mighty cracks appeared on the ground, cracks that could swallow dozens of buildings at once.

Shenzi bends down ever so slightly to get a closer look at the small beings that inhabited this world.

"I have so many questions and I sincerely hope you little things will be able to provide me with some answers." Shenzi said with a more controlled tone, as she smiled down at the people she viewed as pests.

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"

Shenzi opens her eyes in shock as tiny small flashes appeared all throughout her body, explosions that left patch's of black smoke covering her muscular legs, her toned and abed stomach, as well as her giant breast and tail.

She felt no pain and saw only beauty as she looked on with wide eyes at the small detonation that touched her black and gray fur.

"What... is this?"

Shenzi seemed to be in a trance as she watched the small flames erupt all around her. "Ohh..."
Shenzi moaned with pleasure as her body felt a warmth that provider her with comfort. "That feels pretty good..." Shenzi says stroking her massive body with a smile.

As she bathed in pleasure Shenzi from the corner of her eye could see something tiny zip by. "What's that?" Shenzi asked.

Shenzi strained her eyes as she witnessed what appeared to be tiny gnats buzz all around her body, gnats that were much different from the small little insects that she was use to.

"Hm. I think I'm starting to understand... These tiny little flames are the work of you little guys." Shenzi said seductively.

Shenzi places her hands on her hips as her eyes search for the flying gnats. "Now I only have one question. Is this little light show a welcome for your new goddess, or is it some kind of attack.
***
Kian Emil for many years had served as a pilot for the United States Air Force, he had served and accomplish many missions and yet all those years of experience could never have prepared him for the Giant monster him and his team had to face at this very moment.

"What the hell am I looking at?" Kian asked with panic as he looked at a giant so massive that he couldn't see its body in all its entirety. From his plane he could see the destruction of massive foot prints left behind by this animalistic Titan. The city was in ruin as building after building tumbled down to the ground like a stack of dominos.

The giant spoke with words that boomed like thunder, and as she moved the raging wind currents where strong enough to blow away several planes and decimate the gray ground below.

Kian from his plane on high could see the destruction left behind by the monster that stood before him. Her movements left nothing standing from down below and her footsteps sent visible shock waves that made gigantic pieces of debri fly high up in the sky.

"This is insane!" Kian yelled unware of the creeping shadow that swallowed the light, until it was too late.
***
Shenzi with eyes on her minuscule target reaches out with hands of gigantic proportions as she chased the small little mites that circled her body. Her body tickled as the warm lights touched her body and she could feel a satisfying crunch against her animalistic toes as she took steps forward. She knew what her deadly walk represented for the little beings from down below, the very fact that her gigantic feet where snuffing out the lives of lessor beings brought a smile to her face and as she reached out her hand of fur and claw she felt something small push against her hand flesh.

"It would appear That I have caught one the the little insects." Shenzi smiled as she brought her closed hand closer.

"Uh?" Shenzi with wide eyes no longer focused on the small aircraft enveloped in her giant fist, no instead her gaze shifted downward towards the tickling sensation that enveloped her toes.

"What is this?" Shenzi bends down for a closer look towards the broken ground below.

Eyes focused Shenzi spots small specks littered all over the ground, specks the color of dark green, and who willed the same explosive fire that tickled her feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" Shenzi laughed as she gazed down at the meager attempts made by the minuscule beings, all in order to Placate her.

Shenzi feeling tiny movements within her closed fist turns her attention back to the little plane hidden within its fleshy prison.

"This is an attack. How laughable!"

Shenzi clenches her fist and in doing so the smell of black smoke covered her fist ever so slightly.

Shenzi rolled her eyes. "You want to attack me, do you little mites really think you can hurt me?"

Shenzi gets down onto her hands and knees, her body further changing the landscape all around her. Her stomach growled with hunger and she licked her lips in anticipation for her meal.
***
The iron hard tanks moved over unleveled ground as they reached a wall of black and grey fur. The solders inside looked up at the monolith that blanketed the whole city in darkness, and now after a myriad of cannon fire the solders all stared up at giant yellow eyes, looking down at them as if they belonged to the eyes of god himself.

"I AM SO HUNGRY."