Chapter 6: Hyena Rampage! 

The ground trembled and the city shook with unrelenting force. The people could hear the explosion of air that echoed from up above, none would ever know that the mysterious earthquake as well the loud boom of nature actually was the growling of the stomach of the giant that toward over them.

The people looked up at the giant of grey and black fur, of cruelty and depravity. Already had this monster destroyed so much of their city already had so many lives been ruined, and yet all she did was smile down at their minuscule lives.
***
Shenzi looked down at the grey patch of dirt that littered the ground. She understood that these little patches where no different than little ant hills. They where teeming with life.

Small explosion touched her body, explosions caused by little grey gnats that buzzed all around her body. Shenzi felt not one attack and Barry noticed as small warm lights touched her breast stomach as well as her butt and furry tail. She could only giggle at the gobble attempts of those who would dare assault her.

Shenzi laid down of the ground, she could feel sullen earth break apart upon her large breasts and body. Shenzi brings her face closer to the grey ground. Her yellow eyes scan the little things that scattered like ants as they met her gaze.

Shenzi smiles and shows her sharp animalistic teeth. "I sure am hungry." Shenzi says as she opens her mouth and reveals the pink monster that rested in the moist cavern.
***
To the people down below on the rumbling ground, they saw a grey sky falling down on top of them.

The clouds seemed to part to make room for the falling mass. The teeming masses didn't even attempt to run for deep down they understood their fate.

"BOOM"

Like an all powerful force of nature everything was thrown miles into the air. Buildings, cars, and even people, who flew and crashed down into the earth never to move again.

To all those who survived they witnessed the face of god, a face so huge they couldn't make it out in all of its entirety.

"I SURE AM HUNGRY!!!!"

The people heard the sound of thunder rumble from up above as the giant monster spoke, as she moved her head back and forth. It was then that a pungent smell littered the air make many people cover their noses.

"What is that?"

"It smells awful!"

"Please stop!"

The people screamed up to the sky as a massive cavern of pink flesh opened wide.

"Is that a tongue?"
***

Shenzi with little remorse took a quick lick of the small city below her. The ground seemed to disintegrate as it made contact with her tongue and like a thin powder stuck to her moist flesh as it was drawn into her mouth.

Shenzi tasted the small chunks of dirt that entered her mouth and the truth was that she hated the taste and yet the thought of their being living sentient beings in her maw was very enticing.

Shenzi smiled as she swallowed with a loud gulp. She rolled her head on her shoulders as her yellow eyes spotted her prey down below.

"It's not the best meal I've ever tasted but it'll do." Shenzi said with excitement as she continued her meal.
***
Braden continued to move through the broken streets. He passed his way through the fallen ruble that blocked his path, through the panicking civilians that ran away from the horrible destruction they bore witness to. Injured and bleeding from his head and both of his knees, Braden continued to move towards the Giant that laid unconscious.

He was drawn to this creature, although he didn't understand why or how, he needed to be close to it.

Braden soon stood before a golden wall of hair. He stood their unflinching. "Why? Why am I drawn to you?" Braden asked, daring not to blink.

"Whoa!" Braden yelled as the ground begs to shake and break apart under his feet.

Braden fell to the ground as the golden wall began to move. The Giant was waking up...

"Oh no!"