V and Jimin (BTS)

Pairing: V and Jimin x Original Character

Type: 3 some
_____

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

Iris hurriedly strode down the schools halls, a giddy feeling over taking her body. She was so excited to finally see her boy friend, V. He had been so caught up in filming and recording that he basically moved out of her life. She wanted nothing more than to shower him in kisses and watch Netflix together for hours on end.

"Hey, Iris!" Jin yelled out, waving his hand to signal her to approach him.

Iris cautiously approached Jin, her eyes squinting in suspicion. Jin was known for bullying people in the school, and Iris wasn't keen on becoming his next victim.

"What do you want." She snapped, glaring daggers into his head.

"Woah," Jin said defensively, "Take it easy." He held his hands up in a mock of surrender.

"Just tell me what you want." She hissed, toying with the forest green skirt that was part of the school uniform.

"I heard V was on tour lately..." Jin spoke, a teasing look on his face.

Iris raised her eyebrow and placed her hand on her hip. "So?" She asked, pronouncing the word slowly.

"So, he may be interested in other girls." Jin spoke aggressively, getting tired of her rude behaviour.

"Your point?" She asked with the look of disinterest on her face.

"My point is that you can barely kiss him in public. Show him that you really love him before he leaves you." Jin announced, a caring look settling upon his features.

"Why do you care?" Iris questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"No reason." He snapped, aggression coaxing his tone.

"Whatever." Iris mumbled.

"Anyways," His demeanour changed from angry to carefree, "You should start spicing up your relationship." He said, a smirk plastered across his lips.

Iris scoffed, "How would I do that?" She placed her hand on her hip, attitude dripping into her tone.

"Drop some sexual innuendoes and be touchy." He grinned, knowing that was completely against her nature.

__________

"What are you trying to say Jimin?" V grumbled, running a ridged hand through his hair.

"What I'm trying to say is that you need to grow some balls and fuck her." Jimin exasperated, his eyes narrowing in annoyance.

"W-what!?" V stuttered, shock taking over his body.

"Fuck. Her." Jimin repeated slowly, as if talking to a child.

"B-but how? I'd be so awkward that I'd kill the mood!" V exclaimed, his face turning pale.

"I'll give you some assistance..." Jimin smirked from ear-to-ear, his eyes holding a look of mischief.

Suddenly, the back car door swung open and Iris climbed in, a dark blush implanted into her cheeks. Iris became oblivious to her skirt riding up and showing her white lace panties. V gawked at the showing under garments, his pants seeming to become tighter. Jimin noticed as well, giving V a-not-so-secret thumbs up.

"So..." V cleared his throat, not taking his gaze off her underwear, "How was school?" He tripped over his own words, becoming more and more aroused by the moment.