"Not everyone is as greedy as you, Mammon. You can't possibly corrupt my beloved queen."

"Look who's talking," he sneered, and I whimpered when he finished stuffing Lust's seed back inside me — and plunged two fingers into my pussy, knuckle-deep. I flailed, caught between panic and pleasure. No! This had to be Lust's incubus magic at work making me react like this. I — "Don't underestimate me, incubus. I'll teach her to be as greedy as I am. More. I'll teach her to crave so much of me that she wants to die."

"Ah... I can feel her tightening around your fingers. Was that what it was like when you felt her coming around my cock? Mm... glorious. This is nothing like I've ever experienced. Like a second shadow behind my mind, phantom sensations underneath... All at once." Lust's ramblings were intensifying again, mindless and passionate. He sank his teeth into my shoulder, making me cry out. "Don't stop, Mammon. Show us what you can do. Ah..."

"Wait, you guys! Don't! My eyes, we have to figure out why I was able to see—"

"He told you." Mammon's voice came from right next to my other ear. "It wasn't in spite of us making you come. It must have been because we made you come."

"That makes no sense! Why would that—"

"That's what we have to find out. By trying it again. And again. And again."

"And again," Lust whispered. "Then we'll know, won't we, love."

I was almost in tears. Mammon's fingers were so long, thick, and coarse as they began pumping in and out of me, dragging from tip to knuckle with torturous deliberation, and somehow... I couldn't find it in myself to deny him.

It was... because they might be right, that was all. I wasn't folding because I was a weak-minded idiot slave to demon tricks. It was because they could be right that it wasn't coincidence, and that somehow, even though it made no fucking sense, they were the ones that had caused my sight to almost return, if only by a sliver. I was being reasonable. Logical. Not controlled by desire. In fact, if I weren't genuinely wondering about their reasoning, I would one hundred percent put a stop to this without hesitation. No doubt.

Then... that was proof I wasn't weak. That was proof I could accept this and wouldn't come out an idiot loser for it, suckered in by two demons like any old pathetic human. That was right. I was still in control. I had contract Dominance, safe and sound.

"... Fine," I mumbled. "Do it, then. Just to see, though."

"Gladly," Lust whispered. "Stay with me, and I'll show you pleasure like nothing you've ever felt before."

"I can do it better," Mammon snarled as he finally pulled out his fingers, but it wasn't to give me the relief I needed so desperately. A second later, something blunt pressed to my entrance instead, large, hot, thick. Slippery. Oh, God. "Spread her legs wider, Asmodeus. She needs to be stretched if she means to take me."

"I've already done enough of that. If she can take me, she can certainly take you."

"What are you saying? That you're bigger than me?" Mammon demanded. As if I were the one who'd insulted him, he took it out on me. With a brutal thrust, he shoved his cock inside me, pounding hard once — then pulled all the way back out. I was too shocked to even moan or scream. "She's still too tight for me. Don't even think about comparing us, incubus."

"No, no. Her poor, sweet little cunt is just that way no matter how I try to ease and loosen it. You see? You lack my experience. You can't even begin to know how to handle my Sable properly. I do it far better, don't I, my love. Tell me, is he bigger, or am I bigger? Let her feel it again, my darling, deluded brother."

"Call me brother again, I'll rip your head off your shoulders."

"So you keep saying, but doesn't this paint a lovely portrait? Covenant brothers sharing a meal so eagerly... This reminds me of when we first met."

"Before we all hated you? Before — fuck!"

"Ah! Ah, no, not there, I—!"

Mammon's vicious swear tangled with my moans when he plunged his cock into me with no warning and kept it there instead of pulling back out. Shit! Shit, the way he ground down and rubbed himself against my clit made tears spring to my eyes as unbearable pleasure rocked my body. I tried to thrash free again, but I couldn't even get a foot on the ground. Struggling was useless. Resisting was useless. Pretending I could think past the second cock buried inside me in minutes was useless. Halfway through a string of frantic protests, my jaw dropped and I let out a humiliatingly needy noise. It was out before I even realized I'd made that sound, a desperate mewling like I had to have more just to live.

Oh, my God. I let go of the death grip I had on Mammon's shoulder and covered my face, so mortified I forgot I was blind. But the princes' reactions were a far cry from mine. They shuddered at the same time before leaning in and smothering me with harsh breaths, low swears, kisses on my neck and shoulders so frenzied I was afraid they would swallow me whole — "Ah! That hurts!"

"Don't bite so hard, Mammon."

"Shut up and spread her legs!"

"I don't mean to preach, but you do have to start fucking her at some vague point. In and out, Mammon, like I did. Or is it because you're about to come already?"

"Shut the fuck up, incubus."

"Ah... I can feel what you feel, there's no hiding it from me. Your challenge was poorly planned. I should never have been so generous. Now my poor Sable will need me to fuck her properly again, to compensate for your lacking performance..."

"I'll kill you. I'll fucking kill you. She's mine."

Mammon pulled back out, dragging his cock out of me with a harsh exhale. I bit back a sob as the head slipped out of my clenched pussy with a wet, debauched sound — but it all came rushing out when he rammed back in, cock slamming all the way into me until he was fully seated. He swore again. So did Lust.

"Make that noise again, love. My favorite little sound in the world. I hate that he gets to hear it too, so undeserving..."

My back arched painfully when Mammon dragged himself back out of me again to the tip. I tried to ready myself for what I knew came next, but it was impossible. My folded, spread legs jerked when he ground against my clit, rubbing hard. "A-ah!"

"... but it's your pleasure before mine," Lust finished, breath hot on my neck as he rubbed his thumbs into my waist. "Feeling you, hearing you, seeing you so destroyed is all I ever need. Let me show you something even better. Do you want me to?"