A rush of cool satisfaction rewarded me when I felt little jerks against my body as they perked up. Now that was more like it.

"When?" Lust asked. "It's not possible to undo what happened to your eyes so easily. Something must have happened. When was this?"

"He's right. The one who did this to you should know best, shouldn't he?"

I ignored Mammon's dark accusation. I had them now. I just had to keep it going. Except, uh, answering that question might derail things again, knowing Lust... "Um, it was — uh..."

"Yes?"

"WhenIcame."

"What was that?" Lust pressed a lingering kiss under my ear. "Say that again."

I swallowed. "I said... when I came."

"Which time?"

"The... last... bunch."

"What was that? Speak louder, love."

"I don't know! Stop asking dumb questions, you already know what I mean!"

"Don't be embarrassed, my Sable." He nuzzled his face into the crook of my shoulder. "You mean to say that when you climaxed at the end, when my cock was inside you and dearest Mammon was pleasuring your clit, right here..."

"Don't you fucking touch—!"

"You could see again? That was exactly when it happened? Are you certain?"

"I couldn't see everything. Just, flashes. A bit of color, but mostly... mostly just grays, actually."

"Is that so?" He kissed me again, tracing his tongue along the curve of my neck. Was it forked again? I shivered.

"I could have described it better if you'd taken it easy," I snapped. "But you two just — if you'd listened, I—"

"Oh, my love. We listened. Most definitely."

"Listened to you break and beg for more," Mammon added. His voice was low, husky, an even deeper growl than before. "We heard it all."

"You fucking assholes — this is your fault! Both of you! Now I lost my chance. If you didn't go overboard, I could have figured out when and how it happened and I might not be blind right now!"

"You're mistaken, love," Lust chuckled. "The two events are not mutually exclusive. You seem to be thinking that the mysterious return of your sight coincided by happenstance with your lovely orgasms..."

"Oh, fucking — I told you not to touch that!"

"But my guess is quite different. I propose that it was not coincidence, but direct cause and effect." He nipped my neck, sharp canines scraping the soft skin. "I believe you could see, albeit in a limited way, because you came so obediently for us."

"Then we should do it again. See if it happens twice." Mammon's hands went under my thighs again, pushed them up and apart. I gasped when he dragged me up higher against Lust's chest, the movement making the long, thick cock buried inside me finally slide out. My face could have gone up in flames when I felt something hot and slippery practically stream out of my twitching pussy. The way they were holding me up, Mammon could see it all, how Lust's freaking bucketful of come squeezed out of my used entrance.

What I didn't expect was for him to like it. I almost screamed when I felt fingers coarser than Lust's play around in my pussy, scooping up each dripping trail of come and stuffing it back inside me.

"You'll take mine, too," he rasped. A slight hint of that insanity from before crept back into his voice, making my hair stand on end. "You'll take both of ours. Until you're full. Until you're about to burst because you can't take anymore. I'm going to fill you up, witch. How much can you handle from me?"