Chapter 9

So I know this might be late, but I was having a very busy day.

" Well, I guess you can leave now, but I want you to rest instead of practicing, and I better see you eating dinner." Will told Nico, they were both on the porch of the infirmary. It was time for Nico to leave. " Doctors orders."

" Okay" Nico rolled his eyes, and let out a small laugh. That made Will smile.

"I'm serious, you need to eat, your so skinny." Will said.

" I will."

They both awkwardly walk slowly away from the infirmary.

" Um... Will you be at the campfire?" Nico asked.

" Yeah, I'll be there."

" Cool, I'll go too, I guess..." Nico turned to face Will.

Will nodded. " That's good, you need a little bit more human interaction."

Nico rolled his eyes. " Whatever, bye." He turned back around and left, and as soon as he was gone Lou-Ellen grabbed Will.

"Oh my Gods, did he just ask you to the campfire?!" She whisper- yelled.

"What's? No. He only asked if I would be there."

"Aw, he totally likes you." she yelled.

" Really Lou? Honestly I don't think he is in any place to want to be in a relationship with anyone right now. And I really think he wouldn't want to be with me, I mean he probably doesn't even remember the first time we met, so really he only knew me for three days."

"Okay fine, if you want to think like that." She told him, "but that doesn't change the fact that you still like him"

" Yeah, I know, but think I'm gonna try and get over him and just be his friend. I really think that's what he needs right now."

" You're so sweet "

Will rolled his eyes, and went back to the infirmary.

~ Later~

" Hey Nico!" Jason yelled, barging into the Hades cabin.

"Yes... Jason? " Nico turned to him, actually not annoyed at all, just glad he had a friend. He stayed in his cabin for the rest of the day, except for dinner of course.

"Are you going to the campfire? 'Cause I think you should, you could hag with me and-"

Nico interrupted Jason "yes, I'm going. You won't have to drag me there."

" Alright... Let's go."

" 'Kay, let me get my jacket. " Nico turned and looked for his jacket, forgetting it was ruined "Oh right, let's go."

When they left the cabin they met up with Piper, Annabeth, Percy, Leo, and Calypso. Percy actually looked a little shocked and Nico heard him whisper " I honestly thought he would have ran away by now" to Annabeth. Nico pretended not to hear as she elbowed him in the stomach.

"Ow, I didn't mean it like that..." Percy said.

"Yeah, it better not be like that." Nico said, instead of being quiet.

They finally got there and found their seats just as some campers started singing.

Okay I know this isn't a lot, but I was having a very busy day, and I actually planned to just stay home and be in my room, but that didn't happen. And I promise you will be happy with the next chapter. I plan on it being really cute. Okay bye.