Secrets

Josh's POV:

I woke up with Mully's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled as I turned around to face him accidently waking him up. He looked me in the eyes and I blushed.

"Morning Joshy. How'd you sleep?" He asked as he unwrapped his arms. 

"I slept good. How about you?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"I slept amazingly. I dreamt about you all night." He replied before pulling me in for a hug. I rested my head on his chest while he rested his head on mine. It was one of the most comfortable positions I have ever been in. He then let go of me when he got a phone call. I just frowned as I listened to what he was saying. He then put his phone down when the call ended.

"It was Dose. We need to go to his apartment to record." Mully said as he slowly got up. I did as well. 

"But I was enjoying cuddling with you." I replied sadly and Mully smiled at me as he walked over and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"I know but we can cuddle later, okay." He replied and I nodded my head as he let go of me and went to the cupboard to find some clothes. He passed me a t-shirt, some shorts, one of his hoodies and one of his beanies. I slightly blushed a little.

"Mully this is your hoodie and your beanie." I said and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I just want to see what you look like in my clothes." He replied causing me to blush even more. I then went to the bathroom to get changed. 

Y/N's POV:

I was in Dose's apartment helping him set up for the recording. Smashing had gone with the girls to help them do a recording so only we were in the room. He then handed me a camera and I looked down at it before looking up at him confused.

"Normally wee have two people recording and since Josh's sister isn't here you can be that other person." Dose explained and I nodded my head as I got butterflies in my stomach.

"What if I don't do a good job?" I asked and he walked over to me and gave me a comforting hug.

"Don't worry Y/N, you'll be a natural." He replied as I took a few deep breaths. 

"Okay, thanks Dose." I said and he smiled at me as he walked away and went to get the hot sauce and chicken wings. Yes, we were doing a truth or hot wing. I knew the video was gonna be good since Josh and Mully are now dating and none of the fans know. It will be a real test to their relationship. Dose was putting the hot sauce down on the table when I heard a knock on the door so I went to open it.

"Hey guys!" I said as I let Josh and Mully in. They stopped in their tracks when they saw the hot sauce. 

"Damn it. Another hot sauce video." Mully said as he walked over to the table and sat down. Josh followed him. 

"Yes, this video will be a truth or hot wing video." Dose replied as he grabbed his camera ready to record. He then walked over to me to help with my camera and give me a few tips. I smiled at him in appreciation. 

"This will be fun." Josh said sarcastically before we started the recording. 

Mully's POV:

We started the recording and Josh did the intro before picking up the first question for me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Has anyone ever walked in on you having sex?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Does yesterday count?" I asked and Josh quickly shook his head while his face started to turn red.

"Okay, then no." I said and Josh just stared at me hating the fact I had brought up what had happened yesterday in my old office. 

"Which one of the boys do you love more than all the others?" I asked and he blushed hiding his face from the camera.