Christmas party

Eddie's POV:

Gaege and I went upstairs to go wake up Josh and Mully since we had let them sleep for a bit over three hours. They still had no idea that we were going clubbing in two hours so we would have to tell them. Juicy walked over to Josh and gently shook him awake while I gently shook Mully until he woke up. 

"What do you guys want?" Mully asked in a tired voice as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Josh slowly sat up as well.

"We're all going clubbing in two hours so get up and get ready." I replied and they looked at us surprised.

"Why are we going clubbing?" Josh asked as he took the blankets of himself so he could stand up, Mully did the same.

"It's like a farewell since we'll be going back to America tomorrow." Gaege replied and the boys slowly nodded their heads as we walked out of the room and went downstairs. Gaege turned his phone on so he could text Liv and let her know that we'd be going clubbing. Everyone ooed as we all walked back into the loungeroom but Josh and Mully ignored it. They just sat down on the couch as they looked up at me.

"So, who else will be coming?" Josh asked as Gaege turned his phone off and put it in his pocket.

"Liv, Kristy, Amber, Dose and Smashing." Juicy replied and they just slowly nodded their heads. 

"Alright, let's get ready." Y/N announced as she stood up. We all agreed as we all went off to our rooms to get dressed into some more appropriate clothes. Nothing to fancy just not our Pj's. 

Narrator's POV:
*2 hours later*

We all went outside and hopped in Mully's or Josh's car. I went in Mully's car with Eddie and Juicy. The two girls had decided to go with Josh because they wanted to be able to actually hear each when they are talking. Besides the rest of us boys wanted to get information out of Mully.

"Soooo Mully...." Juicy said as we drove onto the highway. Mully looked in the rearview mirror to look at Juicy.

"What now Juicy?" Mully asked annoyed knowing he probably didn't want to know the answer.

"Are you and Josh dating yet?" Juicy asked jumping straight to the point. We all looked at Mully and noticed that he was blushing.

"N-No. I wish we were though." Mully replied as he tried to concentrate on the road.

"You sure?" Eddie asked and Mully simply just nodded his head. 

"I don't know if he has the same feelings for me as I do for him." Mully added and we sighed. We had really thought that they were dating. The chemistry between the two was undeniable. We all sat in silence until we felt the car stop and Mully announced that we had finally arrived. As we walked inside Juicy pointed over at a table in the far right. I had to squint my eyes to see what he was pointing at and realized it was Liv, Kristy, Amber and Smashing. We walked over to them and Juicy gave Liv a kiss.

"Hey boys! Where are the others?" Amber asked and we shrugged our shoulders. We then all looked towards the entrance when Smashing suddenly pointed his finger. We all laughed as we saw Josh, Gabby, Y/N and Dose walking over to us.

"We were just talking about you." I said and they laughed.

"Damn, miss me already." Josh joked and everyone laughed except Mully, he just blushed. 

"Nah, well, Mully did." Kristy said and Mully shook his head as he hid his face in his hands.

"Alright. Who's up for a drink?" Dose asked and we all raised our hands in the air. He chuckled as he walked away to get us all drinks.