13) Peterick

Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump had been best friends since they were teenagers, and over the years, their friendship had blossomed into a deep and loving relationship. They knew they were meant to be together and decided to get married.

Their wedding was a joyous occasion, with friends and family gathered around to celebrate their love. They exchanged heartfelt vows, promising to support and care for each other for the rest of their lives.

After a few years of married life, Pete and Patrick decided it was time to start a family. They both had always wanted children, and they knew that they would be amazing parents together.

They decided to try for a baby, and soon enough, they found out that Patrick was pregnant. They were overjoyed at the news and eagerly prepared for the arrival of their child.

Nine months later, their daughter was born, and they named her Lucy. She was a beautiful baby, with a head full of dark hair and bright blue eyes. Pete and Patrick were smitten with her from the moment they held her in their arms.

As Lucy grew older, they saw that she was a bright and curious child. She loved exploring the world around her and asking questions about everything she saw. Pete and Patrick encouraged her to be curious and creative, and they loved watching her imagination come to life.

A few years later, they decided to expand their family even further and adopted a son, named Max. Max was a lively and adventurous little boy, with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. Pete and Patrick were thrilled to welcome him into their family and gave him all the love and attention he needed.

Their family was complete, and they spent their days enjoying each other's company and making memories. They took family vacations, went on adventures, and had family movie nights.

Pete and Patrick were devoted parents, and they made sure that their children always felt loved and supported. They encouraged them to be themselves and pursue their dreams, no matter what. They were proud of the little family they had created and grateful for each other every day.

Their love for each other and their children continued to grow with each passing year, and they knew that they were truly blessed to have such a wonderful life together