She hates u

Patrick Stump had always been a devoted father to his two children, Emily and Jack. Despite his demanding career as a musician, he cherished every moment with them. However, tragedy struck when Emily and her boyfriend, Chris, mysteriously disappeared without a trace one summer evening.

For ten long years, Patrick searched tirelessly for his missing daughter, never giving up hope of finding her. He traveled across the country, following every lead and clinging to any shred of information that might bring him closer to Emily.

Then, one fateful day, a breakthrough came. A tip led Patrick to a small town hundreds of miles away from home. With a pounding heart and trembling hands, he followed the trail, his mind racing with a mix of anticipation and fear.

As he approached a rundown house on the outskirts of town, Patrick's heart skipped a beat. There, standing in front of him, was Emily, now a grown woman, with children of her own. But before he could say a word, Emily's expression turned cold, and she made it clear she did not want to see him.

Heartbroken yet determined, Patrick respected his daughter's wishes from a distance. He watched from afar as Emily went about her life, raising her family and finding happiness in her own way.

Though he longed for reconciliation, Patrick understood that healing takes time, and sometimes wounds run too deep to mend easily. Still, he remained hopeful that one day, Emily would open her heart to him once more.

In the meantime, Patrick focused on building a relationship with his grandchildren, cherishing every moment he spent with them and grateful for the opportunity to be a part of their lives.

From that day on, Patrick vowed to be patient and understanding, ready to welcome Emily back into his life whenever she was ready.