3) You die of cancer

Patrick Stump had always been a devoted and loving father to his two children - a son and a daughter. He cherished every moment he spent with them and made sure to be there for them through thick and thin.

However, tragedy struck when Patrick's daughter was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of cancer. The news shook Patrick to his core, and he felt like his entire world was falling apart. He did everything he could to support his daughter, taking her to countless doctor's appointments and treatments, and spending every moment he could with her.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, Patrick watched in horror as his daughter's condition worsened. She became weaker and weaker, and eventually, the doctors told him that there was nothing more they could do.

Patrick was devastated. He had always been the rock of the family, but now he felt like he was falling apart. He spent every moment he could with his daughter, holding her hand and telling her how much he loved her. He was determined to make her remaining days as happy as possible, but he knew that his heart would never be whole again.

As his daughter's condition deteriorated, Patrick found solace in his music. He poured his heart and soul into his lyrics, writing songs that expressed his deepest pain and sorrow. His music became a way for him to cope with his grief and to honor his daughter's memory.

When his daughter finally passed away, Patrick was shattered. He felt like a part of him had died with her, and he struggled to find meaning in his life. But he knew that he had to keep going for the sake of his son, who needed him more than ever.

In the years that followed, Patrick remained a devoted father to his son, but he never forgot the pain of losing his daughter. He made it his mission to raise awareness about childhood cancer and to support other families who were going through similar struggles. And although his heart was still heavy with grief, he knew that his daughter's memory would live on through his music and his advocacy work