6) You disappeared

Once upon a time, there was a talented musician named Patrick Stump. He was known for his incredible voice, his songwriting skills, and his boundless creativity. After years of touring and making music, Patrick decided to settle down and start a family.

As a father, Patrick was loving, caring, and always there for his daughter, Emily. He loved to sing to her and play music with her, and she quickly became his biggest fan. Patrick wanted nothing more than to see his daughter grow up happy and healthy, and he did everything in his power to make that happen.

But as Emily grew older, Patrick noticed that she was becoming increasingly withdrawn and anxious. She stopped singing and playing music with him and seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. Patrick tried to talk to her, but she would always brush him off and say that everything was fine.

One day, while Patrick was out running errands, he received a call from his wife. She told him that Emily had disappeared and they couldn't find her anywhere. Patrick's heart sank as he rushed home to join the search.

As they scoured the town, Patrick couldn't help but think about what could have driven his daughter to run away. Had he been too busy with his music career and not spent enough time with her? Had he missed the signs of her struggles?

The search for Emily continues, and Patrick is left to wonder what will become of his daughter and their family. Will they be able to find her and bring her home safe and sound? Or will they be left with the heartbreak of never knowing what happened to her?

The end... for now