my bully ⚠️

y/n: your name

l/n: your last name

c/n: crush's name

c/l/n: crush's last name

h/c: your hair color

e/c: your eye color

s/c: your skin color

c/h/c: crush's hair color

c/e/c: crush's eye color

c/s/c: crush's skin color

b/f/n: best friend's name

b/f/l/n: best friend's last name

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in so long! School just got really busy, but my last final was today, so it's officially summer for me! If you've requested an imagine from me, know that I haven't forgotten about them, I just haven't had time to work on them yet. They'll be up soon, though!

Also, a disclaimer: if someone is bullying you, please don't take it as them being in love with you. This is just for the imagine.

Freak. Nerd. Loser.

All of these words float around inside of your head as you walk through the halls of your school. You keep your head down and your books pressed against your chest, hoping to avoid the one person that knows you exist.

C/n c/l/n.

He insults you, teases you, sometimes even curses at you. And yet, for some reason, you can't help but feel a strange pull towards him, can't stop thinking about his c/h/c hair, his c/e/c eyes. It's stupid-you know this. And yet...you just can't help it.

Still, you like to avoid him whenever possible. Especially after your after-school club has finished and the halls are empty, devoid of any potential witnesses. And even more especially because your and c/n's respective clubs end at the same time.

You're heading towards the front doors of your school when footsteps sound behind you. You cringe, turning towards the sound slowly. Sure enough, there is c/n, smirking at you, his backpack slung over one shoulder.

You don't say anything. Your voice feels caught in your throat. You just watch him as he makes his way towards you, smirk growing.

"Hey, l/n," he greets, sounding perfectly-amicable, and yet, you can detect the threat behind his words. "How was your day?"

"Good," you say, trying to keep your voice as steady as possible. 

"Hm," c/n says, clucking his tongue. "We can't have that, can we? You don't deserve any good days."

You freeze. Your e/c eyes meet his. "I'm just going to walk home now," you say, turning around, hoping that today, for whatever reason, he'll leave you alone.

A hand comes down on your shoulder. You're roughly whirled around so that you're face-to-face with c/n. "Do you really think I'm just going to let you go?" he asks, voice low. That aggravating smirk deepens. "Do you really think I'm just going to let you walk home, you freak?"

You swallow, fear racing through your veins. "Please," you say, hating that you're begging him. "Please just let me go, c/n."

His face darkens. "You're not allowed to say my name, freak," he spits. He shoves you backwards, but you manage to catch your balance before you fall.

"I'm sorry," you say. You know you shouldn't be apologizing to him, but you need to de-escalate this situation and leave, as soon as possible.

"You're this school's biggest loser, you know that?" c/n asks, stepping closer to you. "No one here likes you. No one here even knows your name."