Ch. 35: Mourning the Fallen And Showimg Haters the Rage From the Heart

Start from the beginning

"No," I cut him off, my anger starting to rise. "I need to confront them and let them know where I stand with them. If they want to end my life, they better be ready for a war with me."

I turned my attention to the driver. "Sir, take me to the school and the pack manor at once! And step on it!"

He didn't have to be told twice. The moment he heard what was going on, we would soon beat the traffic and arrive back at the school in less than ten minutes with the witch coven being informed of the news on the way over.

It was time to let these girls know that I was done playing their games. And if they wanted a fight, they would get one!

**********************

"Thierry," crooned Tiana as she, Fianna, and Mi'Chelle (all dressed in form-fitting jeans and cropped tops that showed off their cleavages and left little to any imaginations) greeted me as my crew and I crossed the threshold of the pack manor and entered into the living room, the ladies in the middle of the room while my future in-laws were sitting in sofas and chairs. "It's such a lovely sight to see you looking so...radiant these days, even when you're coming in from burying our parents."

"Ladies," I greeted them curtly as I made my way to find a seat.

"Ah-ah," Mi'Chelle scolded me, reaching to grab my arm. "You need to greet us properly with hugs and kisses, make us feel more welcome."

Despite the nagging feeling, I did so without relish or pleasure, though I had to redo it nearly three times until they were satisfied.

"That's better," Fianna crooned.

"Now, ladies, what brings you by to this manor?" I asked formally, finally sitting down next to Matt's mother while a maid came in with a coffee service.

"Straight to the point, aren't we?" teased Tiana. "All right, we'll bite. No need to beat around the bush any longer. Fianna, Mi'Chelle, and I all know about you being the legendary and- as of late- sole-surviving moon wolf that's been created by our grandmother- the 'Moon Goddess' known as Druscilla. And the three of us have come to make sure that your final fate in life...ends up being alone, broken beyond repair, mateless, and- and this is most important of all for all of us to finally be assured that all will be well with our lives- dead."

"So you're here to snuff me out completely," I finished. "That's why you killed not only our parents but also my god-siblings because you're finally tired of me taking the spotlight from you with me being mated to Matt as well as Luciane."

"That's right," Fianna replied eagerly. "I don't see why you're the one that our parents and uncle decided to show favor to you all of a sudden. I mean, from where we stand, you're still a runt- a clueless and pathetic-looking boy that Mom and Dad should've left to the streets or even considered aborting. If anything, Mom should've given Dad a blowjob the night you were conceived."

"Yeah," agreed Mi'Chelle. "Everything was going as planned with you being a pathetic loser until they decided to send you up here. If Daddy had decided to send you to military school and had you been given the worst treatment before being shipped off to war, the only thing we would have to worry about is what to wear at your burial in a shallow grave without a proper ceremony while planning for endless parties. But this happened and...well, let's just say that we're glad that you're caught in the middle of the war."

"Watch it, bitch," Ariana hissed, her eyes glowing in power.

"Fuck off, hag," Tiana spat, rolling her eyes.

"Anyway," Mi'Chelle continued. "Thierry, this is when you're going to have to trust in what my cousins and I have planned for you. We know that you've been denied the best in life and had to settle for less than the normal things, but it's all to ensure that I, alongside your sisters, get all the glory, and you are destined for nothing more than dust and clay. I admit that killing our parents and those losers that were your god-siblings, but they're dragging us down and making sure that you start living life to the fullest. In our eyes, you're always meant to be a loser and we girls are meant to be winners. And if we can't win, you can't either."