crown ceremony II

Start from the beginning

"Umm!! No thanks I'll give him by my self" ohh she is really over confident, let's see if my alpha will accept it or not.

"Ohk fine by me!, By the way my alpha is looking so sexy and handsome right!?" Here comes my devil mind.

"He always looks like this, But he is looking more handsome today with the braided hairs!" They replied in a union. Making my giggle.

"I totally agree!! You know, he never ever let anyone touch his silky soft hairs, but That! That hairstyle, I made it with my own hands, and he was looking so cute sitting quietly between my legs!" I pointed towards my Alpha, and can see the group started feeling jealous. But it's just the start!! Rain is still long to go!.

"Hmm!!" The Luna said with a little angry and I don't care like look.

"And do you wanna know more about p'phayu,Don't worry I'll tell you! Anyway!!" The group looked at me with all concentration, holding their breath for what's coming next.

"You know his broad silky soft chest, sexy perfect abs looks like gold bars, his strong biceps were just looks like a once imagination, completely unreal.

"He looks so fucking sexy when he is completely naked, specially with sweat, after fucking me hard, I almost fell unconscious under him but I somehow manages to see his post sex face, the sweat beads dripping from his hairs running down to his perfect pointed jawline, then down to his pulsing neck streaming further down to his heavy breathing chest, uff!! He looks like a greek God!!" The Luna blinked and tighten his fingers in fist, while all looking at me with wide eyes.

"Everytime he fucks me, I black out with so much pleasure, back to back heavenly orgasams I reach after every round, I don't even get chance to count how many rounds he bangs me, he is just so energetic and never got tired. We have done sex countless times, But today I'm more curious and impatient to feel him inside me, you know why!?" I questioned maintaing my expressions calm. They all looking at me with their mouth open and shook their head, I can see their face started to sweat. My trick is working ahh!! Rain!! You're to smart!!.

"Don't worry I'll tell you!! I started again

"It's because his whole body just become much bigger,wider and stronger than before, my body completely hides under him. His dangerously huge dick looks like a piece of art, make me gulp my saliva, I've been praying for my asshole since then, may be it'll not even fit me completely, but still I want him to fill me with that piece of art, and push me into the ocean of orgasam. And I'm sure I won't be able to stand for atleast one week, But I'm not scared of that, because he always take care of me, clean me and feeds me, he is so caring, and won't let me do anything untill he makes sure I completely healed"

"And also I'm feeling very sad that We didn't get a chance to fuck around after he woke up, because of the ceremony, I've only got to feel him in the bathroom when we were taking bath, and he gave me a incredible shaking orgasam. Ohhh!!! His tongue feels so good while sucking me, licking and marking my whole body. My hubby is just so perfect, even more than perfect for me, he is so unreal!"

"Hubby!??" The group shouted in unison.

"Yess!! I know we are not married yet, But he told me that I will address him as my hubby, in front of everyone".

I explained with a little smile, and turn to see their faces Oh!! And mission complete!!

 They all feel like turn on, with sweating and if it was visible I'm sure their tails were swaying with just the explanation of my Alpha and his abilities, I myself can feel my cock begin to get hard, just by thinking and talking about my alpha, Ahh!! Phii!! You've such a control on me!!.