Another bonus chapter

"Yeah. And do you want to tell them about your plans to take their child and runaway?"  Eric smirked and made his presence known.

"Eric! How have you been?!" I grinned and hugged him.  "It's been so long since I last saw you! And everytime I see you, I swear, you look even more handsome than before." He laughed and ruffled my hair playfully.

"Is your wife flirting with my husband?" Max asked Zack and narrowed his eyes at me and Eric.

"Seems that way, doesn't it?" Zack replied and Max pouted.

***

"YOU STUPID PANDA I AM IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE OF YOU, SHUT UP!" I yelled at Zack and gripped his hand even tighter.

"Ow-" Zack opened his mouth but shut it as soon as he caught me glaring at him.

"Mrs. Meyers you need to-"

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I CAN BE CALM RIGHT NOW?! ARE YOU STUPID?! WHO GAVE YOU YOUR DEGREE?!

"-push... You need to push.."

"CAN'T YOU SEE I AM TRYING?!"

"Baby, relax.. No need to-"

"RELAX?! YOU ARE TELLING ME TO FUCKING RELAX?!" I yelled.

"IF ONLY YOU HAD PULLED OUT THAT NIGHT-"

"Mrs. Meyers-"

"JENNIFER! CALL ME JENNIFER!"

"Jennifer push!"

"C'mon Jennifer push!" Zack said after the doctor but quickly looked away when he saw me glaring at him again.

After a few more hours of struggling, he finally decided to come out.

My son.

My body was exhausted and it ached with pain but all that pain seemed to go away as soon as I heard his cries.

My baby boy. He was finally here.

That excruciating wait of nine beautiful months, finally came to a still when I saw my son's face.

But my heart melted when I saw that awestruck look on my husband's face.

He was looking at our son as if he was the most precious thing on this earth for him.

As if he was his everything.

A smile appeared on my face when I saw him delicately holding our precious bean in his arms. The way he snuggled him closer to his chest and that loving kiss he gave him on his forehead.

***

"What are we going to name him?" I asked Zack, who was sitting on a chair beside my bed with our baby boy in his arms.

He literally refused to give him to me when I asked.

And his reason?

That I might drop him if I hold him right now.

Well knowing you, his fear is justified.

Not you too! And when will you leave me alone?

Till death do us part, blob fish. You're stuck with me.

Oof.

"Everett?" Zack suggested.

"..."

"Caide?" He tried again.

"Myles?" I asked.

"Justin?"

"Asher?"

"Luke?"