Ultimately I just sat down, turned on my Ps4 and started to play some games. Here I just cried, I was born bad, I was born with asthma as well as alf blindness. My right eye is completely milky white. I also suffer from depression as I think of death every time, I always looked at my blanked and thought of just ending it all.

I hate it.

I hate myself, I hate the world, and I hate my brother.

'I wish I was something else'

I thought as I beat the level before moving onto the next, my mood was bad and broken as tears came down my eyes while my face remained motionless.

Soon I turned of the game before burying my face on the pillow before crying while holding one of my Pokemon plushies. I look down at the rest of my plushies before hugging them.

"Thank you for being there for me."

I whispered out as I hugged them, I may look silly right now but I don't care, I need someone to cry on, and since my mother is taking care of my sibling I can only go for the second best thing, my plushies.

(Next Morning)
(Time; 6:00 am)

As the sun raised it self one of the rooster that one of my neighbors have cawed loudly making me wake up. I simply groan in pain and agony as I had to go through another, agonizing and painful day.

However duty calls, I got up go to the bathroom and doing my business before brushing my teeth outside and inside as well as my tongue. I simply let out a sigh as today was friday, which means that tomorrow I will be free, for a while at least.

I got on my gaming chair before grabbing a random book of mine before starting to read it, I new my books from the inside out. All the letters, all the phrases, all the photos, and every hypothesis.

Yeah I'm a dinosaur geek but honestly I can't blame myself, I love them. They're probably my second favorite creature's in the world, besides giant monsters.

But the smell of cooked eggs and bacon brought me back to reality. I only sigh in sadness before putting the book back on its place before closing the door and putting a lock on the door. Hey whit that little brat around taking my stuff and hiding them I may as well be careful.

I got out of my room to go to kitchen and softly smile as I see my mother cooking some pancakes. My mother was in her 30, her figure was slim yet she had some muscle on her.

Her eyes were a yellow color that looked like amber, but unfortunately one of her eyes was blind thanks to a accident during her military carrier. That's right my mother was in the military, and she was a sargen. Anyways her hair was a beautiful black color that reminded me of shadowy tendrils like those of a monster.

My mom was amazing and I'm proud to be her son, however that moment was broken as the little brat giggle as he saw me. I just smile before walking in front of him. Once I was in front of him we both narrow our eyes at each other, sending off our killer intent at each other.

However we soon broke apart as our mother brought our breakfasts to the table. I smiled happily as mom made my favorite, eggs with bacon with cut hotdogs cooked on the frying pan with pancakes and bacon. It was one hell of a delicious breakfast.