2

TWs:

Abuse - manipulation- anxiety - pain

Enjoy!<3

Quackity stumbled into his first period completely late.

It wasn't his fault...sort of. He probably could have prevented it though.

But what's done is done, and now he was here with his entire class staring at him.

"Sit down Quackity," his teacher said from behind him, making him jump.

He nodded his head, and walked to his seat, limping slightly.

Sitting down, his classmate Karl, turned to him.

"Hey Q! You' doing okay?" He asked as Quackity pulled out his notebook.

The younger nodded, wincing slightly from the pain.

He hoped for dear life that Karl didn't notice, but he did.

"Are you sure...?" Karl asked, a hint of concern found in his voice.

Quackity nodded again, faking a smile. Karl smiled back, but it faltered slightly.

The shorter pleaded that he would just leave it alone. He really didn't want to talk about this.

Thankfully, the teacher resumed the lesson.

Karl tried to continue the conversation, but Quackity nudged his head toward the front, begging that Karl wouldn't hate him for that.

Luckily, the older turned to the lesson, fully interested.

A few minutes passed until a problem arose, as the beanie boy realized he had no idea what the teacher was even talking about...

He sighed, turning back to Karl. "Hey uh... what are we learning...?" He said, nudging the taller's shoulder.

Karl faced him enthusiastically, scaring the younger, making him flinch. How was Karl so energetic!?

Quackity was exhausted from everything, and here Karl was, jumping around, acting like he didn't get punished.

But that was impossible. Everyone got it. But somehow Karl was able to hide it so well.

Everyone knew you weren't supposed to talk about it, and Quackity had to fight the urge to ask for tips.

Such as—how do you hide the bruises enough to wear short sleeves? Or, how do you not limp from the amount of times you get kicked in the leg?

But he kept quiet, knowing that they would both be punished worse for even mentioning it.

It was considered impolite.

So Quackity bit his tongue, fighting the urge.

"We're learning about L'manburg, and its culture." Karl answered. The younger one was glad he didn't push the old topic between them.

"Oh okay. Thank you."

The two continued on with their lesson, doing their best to take notes.

Finally, the bell rang, signaling the end of class. Quackity quickly shoved his notebook into his bag.

He stood up, and started his way to Karl, who was waiting at the door.

His leg was really starting to hurt now. The boy carefully walked across the class, trying his best not to limp.

Nobody else was, so why would he?

Karl waited patiently by the door, taking notice of how Quackity was walking.

"What did you do to your leg?" He asked.

Quackity rolled his eyes. He knew that Karl already knew why. He really needed to stop bringing attention to it, before they both got a worse beating.

"It doesn't matter," Quackity answered cheerfully, taking a note on who was around him that might tell.

He had to cover it up. Act like nothing happened.

Karl gave him a confused look, and continued on his way.

+++++

HA! LOOK AT ME! UPDATING AT A CONSTANT RATE!?

Go eat/drink something plz. U deserve it.<3