𝒯𝑒𝓃

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Present

Today was my last chance to get what he was looking for. Luckily I didn't have to go on stage today all I had to do was walk the floor.

I was always fiddling with my hands, I couldn't shake the thought out of my mind that if I failed to get what he needed today he would kill me.

I was starting to loose hope until I looked up in the second floor and saw Adam talking to someone. He gestured his hand for the other guy to follow him, this was my chance.

I secretly followed behind, maintaining a safe distance. They turned into his office but lucky for me leaving a small crack where I could hear.

"What the fuck do mean we have been compromised?"

"Some people are planning to steal the cargo down at the St. port docks."

St. Port...

"We gotta move them? When can we move them boss."

"Shut up, I'm thinking. If they were smart they wouldn't make a move unless they knew we weren't keeping an eye on them. I'll send some men to take watch. For now we wait."

"Wait? Are you sure?"

"Listen Toney whose the boss here... Exactly." He nodded and made his way towards the door.

"Oh and Toney don't forget the code. 5273JA."

"Will do boss."

I got it-

My celebration was cut short by Toney making his way towards the door. I quickly hide and waited for him to leave downstairs. That was my chance to get the hell out of there.

As I was scurrying downstairs I was stopped by someone.

"Hey!"

I slowly turn around, it was Adam. "What are you doing up here. Your supposed to be down there making me money."

"I-I'm sorry. I thought- t-there was a bathroom up here."

His raises his eyebrow "there are bathrooms downstairs."

"I-I know but, they are all u-used."

"Come here."

I walk up to him.

"If you wanted some special attention I can make you cum harder than anyone has ever made you." He says making me touch the middle of his pants.

"N-no, please." He suddenly pulls me closer. "Then why the hell else would you be up here, come now and be a good girl." He dragged her into his office and shut the door.

She looked at him terrified.

"You are beautiful aren't you." He came up and flipped her so her behind was pressing against his erection.

"W-wait p-please I will do a-anything." She pleaded.

"I don't think so" he says spanking her plump ass. "Fuck look at that, how about we give her a little taste before I fuck that pretty little pussy."