ooo.| chapter nineteen

( work of art )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

mariana ·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
( bradyhepner x fem!oc )
©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved

( location ; the United States )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

⸻·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱

          THE cool plush air swayed in circles moving past any object in its way like a river of flowing water. The small ringing of a bell danced with the air as it pushed its way in all directions, creating a soft tune.

Inside the room was filled with warmth, the feeling you get when you drink hot coco on a cold winters day. The feeling was nostalgic, made people feel at home.

The way the smooth jazz music played over the old wooden speakers in every corner of the room, like if you stood inside an old music store from the 50s or 60s. Music posters covered every once of the wall like old wallpaper in a vintage house and the entire floor had sticker like designs under a layer of resin to keep them safe.

Along the floor and walls were rows of albums from music over the year, all put into order by year, genre, and alphabet. It looked liked heaven at the moment. Even though the place looked old it was well maintained and clean to perfection.

"So what do you think?"

Brady stood behind Mariana patiently, fingers crossed that she shared his love for the classics and vinyls just like him. Hoped that she loved the music store just as much as he did when he walked in all those years ago.

"Brady... you better hope I have resistance because I go crazy for vinyls". She calmly walked away from the blonde.

Which he failed to realize that she already had a small shopping basket in her arms. Watching as she walked down the first aisle to look at the different records they had on display. Either his wallet was gonna hurt or she would be nice to him and only chose three at most, Brady had to wish on a fake shooting star for that.