ooo.| fifteenth

ooo.| chapter fifteenth
( fashion famous )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

mariana ·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
( bradyhepner x fem!oc )
©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved

( location ; the United States )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

⸻·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱

HURRIED FOOTSTEPS FOEN THE HALLS. Brady rushed to the kitchen where his mom stood cooking breakfast. The lovely smell of waffles, eggs, bacon and coffee swirled into the air and left behind it's sweet aroma.

"If the food almost ready mom?", he pushed out. His hair still laid slightly flat against his forehead, the button up shirt still unbuttoned at the last two on the top. Behind him was Valentine who patiently waited by his feet. Brady had originally left the kitten with Mariana as she slept but he had probably woke him up when he left their room.

"Yes, Brady. Now hurry up and finish up whatever you need to do"- pointing the spatula at him-"you know she's a light sleeper. Plus I wanna see the outfit you put together for her". She had an almost teasing tone pointed at her son.

Brady nodded his head before walking back down the hallway and into their shared room. The small black kitten trailing behind him, meowing from time to time. Valentine trotted over to the bed where Mariana slept peacefully, using different objects on the floor to poorly make it's way up.

He obviously didn't want to see anything private of hers so the day before he had cleared out cubbies for her to use. To which she put some of her clothes in, except for the undergarments which still were zipped away in their respective suitcases.