ooo.| eleven

ooo . | chapter eleven
( eye to eye )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

mariana ·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
( bradyhepner x fem!oc )
©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved

( location ; the United States )

          MARIANA STARED UPWARDS. Her gaze stuck on his own blue eyes. Not bothering to move from their position as his arms were wrapped tightly around her upper waist to not cause any discomfort. Her own lanky fingers latched onto the front of his shirt.

Both taking seconds, even minutes to suck in the fact they are finally seeing each other face to face. One had a smile on their face as the other looked normal. Still trying to comprehend the current events. A woman in the background holding her phone out taking picture of the tranquil moment.

Even those around them stopped for a few moment to look at the interaction. It's not everyday you get to see two young people meet for the first time.

The girls suitcases long forgotten behind them, the only thing she could think of was him. Only him. Not even the people walking, or the small talk in the background.

Brady grinned even more before fully wrapping his arms around the female. Using the momentum to lift her up and spin her around as if she almost weighed nothing.

"I have no idea what you said but I'm taking it as hi", his voice muffled. Putting her down his face was flat on top of her head. The smell of strawberry shampoo making its way into his senses. It suited her.

"I said guess who but hi is better", laughing she said.

To them nothing could ruin this moment. Just having each other there was like a dream come true. And neither of them wanted to wake up.

·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱

          BLINDING LIGHTS. That's all she saw outside the window. The city lights creates light flares that reflected off the windows. In Paris the lights didn't do this as much since the color was mainly a yellow tint. Here it was white.

"Enjoying the view?", Brady asked. Intrigued by how her eyes seemed fascinated by the passing buildings.

"Yes", her accent was like honey to his ears. Everything she said was smooth like the whipped cream in her baking videos. "Everything here is very different than where I'm from. Good different."

The blonde smiled before reaching over and taking her hand in his. Skin to skin contact made him feel comfortable, like if he was in a safe space even when he did not need it.

"Well, tomorrow I can give you a grad tour of my home town. There a lot of cool stuff to do around here", he commented as his mind wondered off to all the things he's done with his friends. He truest did believe there were a lot of things to do around here.

Mariana turned her head to look at him, at the same time he turned his. Smiling at him she turned her own hand to lace their fingered together.

"I look forward to that."

strawberrymari

[💌] liked by brady_hepner and 10,926 others[👤] brady_hepner

[👤] brady_hepner

strawberrymari when he poses with you for pictures >>>>>

view all 10,296 comments

brady_hepner anything for your first time in America
     | strawberrymari 🤍>>>>>
      | thejacobmoran I can't wait to finally meet you
      | masonthamesofficial I finally found out who Jacob was talking about

2 hours ago

          ... apolloswan

what do you think of the new layout? any opinions on it?  i like it personally, it looks really nice especially because of the type of book it is. but what do you think of the story in general so far?

·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
APOLLOSWAN

⸻·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱APOLLOSWAN