ooo.| chapter eighteen

( vintage striker )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

mariana ·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
( bradyhepner x fem!oc )
©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved

( location ; the United States )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

⸻·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱

BRADY opened the glass panel door allowing Mariana to walk inside the small dim lit shop. Still holding her drink- her eyes wondered around. Shinning like little jewels as she began walking faster.

The blonde haired male just sat in a small bench in the front, giving the girl freedom to look around. He knew she would try and look in the jewelry section as Mariana was a women of fashion and accessories.

It didn't take long for said girl to come speed walking over with a hand full of fancy looking necklaces with a couple of rings thrown in.

"Look at these! Which one fits better?" Mariana sat next to him. Lifting her hands to show him all the pieces of jewelry.

"All of them", he stated while picking up a heart locket that had some vine engravings.

"I only wanna get a few"- she paused and began splitting them up based on their features-"I don't wanna spend to much money."

Right as she was about to pick out a few Brady snatched up every single one, which in count was probably ten, and walked to the counter. In his hand was a brown leather wallet which he took out when she wasn't looking.

"Wait! Brady-"

⸻·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱