●Alone With Him...

Hello? Hey, it's me Ruben- Oh hey Ruby. Ruby? what... It's your new nickname I don't know where it came from if you're uncomfortable with-it ill stop calling you that. No no its fine I just never really had a nickname, so I was a little shocked I heard a soft chuckle from him his laugh made me go absolutely crazy, So I've finally finished unpacking wanna come over? Uhm sure i looked around my room I'm not busy at all. Cool I'll see you in a bit. I got up and tried to brush my rat's nest of hair Oh fuck it I give up! I yelled at myself I quickly brushed my teeth and head down stairs walking out my door making sure to lock the door behind me I was a little worked up on going to Somone's house I never really go outside neither do I have any friend's I just sit with me myself and I don't feel the need to look or find any friend's but this time I felt something I felt the need to be his friend we were in the same estate both from Germany we got along even though we had just met something about him I was so drawn to him Boo damn you didn't even get a bit scared! Youree way to cute looking to be scary. Oh, are you sure about that how do you know I'm not a murderer? Your threatening tone makes you sound very unbelievable.

You dumb law student! What how did you know. Uh I don't know just a guess. he awkwardly laughed ANYWAY AHA umm let's go in It was a little weird but i followed him in he showed me around off the bat I could tell he was a good person very energetic friendly and smiley and to add on he was just so cute my straight self couldn't handle myself what the fuck he was also really girly pretty beautiful words couldn't describe how pretty he was I was crazy over him Earth to Kayden ! Ah sorry zoned out again. No, it's fine so what do Ya think? It's really nice actually you got unpacked so fast. Yeahh I got someone to get like the furniture in place. We sat around talking getting to know each other we seemed to have a lot in common one thing he didn't wanna talk about was his job or what he was studying I moved on I thought it was weird but ai it's whatever So umm how old are you? I- I'm twenty-seven. How the fuck are you older than me! Aha then how old are you sir? he leaned in closer to me.

I... I... I- I could hardy speak I stumbled over my words You you you? Uhm I'm twenty-two... Hhm you're actually, pretty young huh. I felt my face heat up he was way to close I tried to cover it up with my hands, but he removed them from my face What's wrong am I to close. I smirk grew across his face. Wha- Oh shhh now tell me are you straight or not? Umm I don't know... Cmon, you know the answer it's just us you can tell me. he pinned me down to the couch Uh uhm... I think you drank too much calm down Ruben. No, I'm sober really sober! You really aren't drin- I was interrupted Can I get a kiss? Uhm Ruben, I pulled him off me you're really drunk I should get going... No no I'm fine c'mon he whined Nah uh let me get you some water.

I walked over to the kitchen and poured him a glass of water Here you go. Mhm thank you he layed onto me What the hell just happened today was way too busy for my liking I checked the time it was about 3am in the morning.

Fuck I need to go see my stupid dad today I thought to myself I slowly zoned out again thinking about my mother I know I'm older now, but I want to ask him about her one last time did he really "kill" her is she still alive is he even my real dad why did he do it I obviously couldn't ask I'm about that I sighed as I looked down..

Ruben was fast asleep Let me take him to bed I layed him down gently covered him with a blanket and walked out I made sure to lock the door As I walked in my house, I felt something off something off about Ruben, but I brushed it off.

I just met him I shouldn't be so untrustworthy I took a quick shower still not getting Ruben off my head I got dressed in my black hoodie and sweatpants and head downstairs getting my keys and a monster from my fridge wait did I lock the door ugh I got out the car and double checked the door Oh I did waste of time! Hey. he smiled Ahh fuck hey Ruben! Hi umm I wanted to say sorry about yesterday I was pretty drunk I hardly remember anything... No, it's ok it's not a big deal. You sure? Yep, I'm sure. So, where ya goin? Eh I'm going to visit my dad and shit. his smile dropped Oh have fun... Not really fun he sucks. Oh, really what did he do to suck now? "Kill" my mom... Wha- Well I'm not sure if he actually killed her, I don't know anyhow I should get going... Mhm bye have a good day. I]

I KNOW ITS TRASH BUT IM BUSY END CHAPTER!<3