1 'every fail has consequences'

English isn't my first language so if there are any mistakes please comment so I can correct the mistake
______________________________________

I woke up to screaming alarm. I didn't sleep well but i hardly ever end up rested. I put on my clothes and go to the emperor's meeting. I was still sleepy but I ignored it. I came in and I saw only bard head coven. That means I was too early but I didn't mind. I've waited for a while and everyone was here. Emperor Belos started talking.

- 'I have special mission today for you hunter.'

- 'you have to find titan blood in the veins of titan.'

I thought: 'so that means it might take a while.'

- 'here, I got you a tube to fill it in titan blood.'

I said
- 'why do we need the titan blood?'

- 'we don't need but, I need.'

Of course. What i was expecting. Such a dumb boy.

Belos gave me the tube but it slipped through my hands. 'Oh.' I thought.

- 'that's just a small mistake here I'll give you another one. But don't drop it this time.'

- 'thanks.'

For the rest of the meeting Belos were telling coven heads what to do this day.

- 'also, hunter come with me after the meeting.'

I nodded.

After a few minutes meeting ended so I go to the emperor Belos place.

- 'you dumb boy.'
He says.

- 'you can't do anything right. You can't even hold a piece of glass.'

He's right. I can't.

- 'take off your mask.'

- 'but why?'
I said with confusion.

- 'just take it off.'

I took off my mask and placed it on the table.

- 'here have a lesson.'

He cut me under my eye. It really hurted but i cannot cry becouse, he would do that again.

- 'is that enough for you to understand?'

- 'yes.'

- 'that's good. Now take on your mask so no one notice the cut.'

I put on my mask and then leave. When i left the room i saw Darius waiting for me to come.

- 'what did he wanted? -
He asked.

- 'just told me details.'
I lied.

- 'oh okay but I hav- what's that? Is that blood? -

He saw blood leaking through the hole of my mask.

- 'oh it's nothing it's just what i accidentally did to myself this morning.'
I lied. Again.

- 'okay i won't bother you anymore go and do your tasks.'
- 'but- here have this so it stop bleeding.'

- 'thank you.'

-'no worries.'

Darius dissapeard.
I felt a tear of pain on my face. A little drop of water that flew down over my face.
Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. I started to panic. But i had to calm myself before anyone notice.

I went to the place we have food eat some bread and I was ready to go.

I got out of the castle, and i was kinda cofused. I need titan blood but i don't know where to find it. My first thought was Edalyn Clawthrone.
I flew over the town to her house.

I said to hooty that i want to talk to Eda but Luz showed up first.

- 'hello hunter! What are you doing here? And what happend to your face?'
She asked

- 'I just hit myself in the morning and I have question to Eda.'

- 'okay I'll find her.'

She ran looking for eda. I was standing in the owl house. Doing just nothing. How did i ended up like this?

- 'here she is!'

- 'hello kid what do you want from me?
Edalyn asked.

- 'i have a question about titan blood.'
- 'where can i find veins of the titan?'

- 'they are usually underground or in the mountains.'

- 'oh thank you i really appreciate your help.'

- 'no worries kiddo.'

She always call me that. I don't know why but i kinda like it.

- 'so bye!'
I said and flew away on my staff.

I was flying for like one hour to find the closest enter to titan's vein.

Oh shoot, it's acid rain. I was still flying so i flew to the closest cave to hide. Usually when it rains it takes a lot of time. I started to feel hungry but I ignored it. I fell asleep becouse, I was very tired. I woke up and saw sunrise. Oh no. I overslept. I flied my way to the titan's vein and entered. It took a while but I finally found a spot. It was a small stain of titan blood. It may be small but big enough to fill the tube. I filled it and then closed it. I was like totally dying out of hunger but I didn't mind.

I made my way to the castle and found Belos.

- 'why did it take you so long?'
He asked

- 'acid rain interrupted my plans.'
- 'but here, I got it.'

I gave it to Belos.

- 'I'm kinda disappointed in you. It took you so long and you bring just ¾ of tube? That's wrong.'

I felt bad. I failed. I shouldn't fail. Every fail have consequences.

- 'go to your room.'

I walked quickly to my room and sat down on my bed.

- 'every fail have consequences.'
I said to myself. I took off my glove. Found a sharp thing and I did a straight line on my hand. It bleeded. But every fail have consequences. I needed a consequence. I changed my clothes and put on my gloves to go and eat something.

I left my room and went to get anything. I found an apple so I ate it quickly. I also made myself a sandwich and ate it. I wasn't hungry anymore. I went to my bed and sleep.

_______________________________________
Extra note

I didn't expect from myself that i can write such a long chapter. Im very proud. I hope you liked it.

969 words.