Chapter Six..

The boy was running around the alleys hoping that the heroes won't see him. He can't get caught again, there's no way! He was being cornered by the three.

He looked scared, even horrified.
"look mate, we just want to have a talk"
"p-piss off" he said trying to gather air."
"If you don't do it the easy way, we'll have to force you." siren said smirking.

The heroes were getting closer as tommy didn't know what to do. Suddenly two shadows were seen fall right in front of tommy.

"if you want to take theseus you'll have to go through us." the blonde's smile couldn't be seen but it was there. The heroes tried getting him back but ender teleported the three of them on some other roof.

Tommy looked at the two.
"thank you so much.."
"you're welcome, here's your voice changer" turbo said handing tommy a weird box shaped thing. The boy without thinking took off his mask and revealed his identity while putting the voice changer in.

The two vigilantes were staring at him weirdly.
"what?" he said, his voice still forced deep.
"y-you're that library boy" he said pointing at his face. Tommy then realised that he fucked up and quickly put his mask on again.

He was backing away, looking rather scared.
"ender." turbo said signaling for ender to take off his glasses while he took off his mask. Tommy looked at them shocked.

"you're tubbo and ranboo?" the boy said excitedly but still quiet so no one heard.

Ranboo smiled a little while tommy just looked kind of shocked?
"will you guys tell on me?"
"definitely not" tommy smiled a little and the nodded. He then left, going home.

One month later

It has been a month since tommy is a vigilante and he's living the life. He and his boss now work together in the library and they have lots of fun whenever wilbur isn't there. But the thing is that siren is still after him. And he hates him way more than before now, he was about to kill him once.

But as much as he wanted to catch tommy it was impossible. Tommy's and wilbur's friendship got way better and they act like brothers.

Tommy is going to the library now checking the time each five minutes. When he arrived he saw sam waiting for him.

"hey kiddo, I won't be here today. You're in complete charge"
"okay sam, but still not a kid" sam chuckled while tommy looked pissed but in a jokey way.

"bye toms" he said ruffling his hair before leaving.

"prick" tommy mumbled to himself and sat down and playing on his phone. The table where he's supposed to sell the books is full of papers where he drawn, written and scribbled on. Tommy was so bored today.

The ring at the door was beard as wilbur walked in.
"hey tommy!" he said smiling at the boy.
"hi wilbur, how are you?"

"I'm good! A little stressed"
"why, what's wrong?"
"well lets just say that I failed to do something for my job"
"oh, I'm sorry to hear, but I'm sure you will do it for sure!!" he said making the other smile much wider.

Tommy was slowly cleaning the papers that were around one by one.
"can I help?"
"yeah sure" he said as he kept picking papers up.

Wilbur was picking papers one my one and looking at each one he saw. Until he spotted not a very usual one..

Villain names
-plunk
-thesus

His eyes grew wider as he took the paper and put it in his pocket without tommy seeing it.

"I uhm.. I have to go" he said being quite angered by what he just saw.
"what, why?"
"none of your business" he said leaving.. Tommy looked so confused.