Chapter Two.

Tw: swearing. Tell me if I missed any!!!!

A week passed and right before he knew it, tommy got a job. It wasn't the best one since he had to worl in a library and he's very loud, but he coukd get used to it.

He tried getting a job at a plant store but he can't keep alive a plant for two days. So the boy got dressed and went to work.

Now he was trying to figure out his villain name. He was writing on a piece of paper all the ideas and by now it was nothing.

Someone came in and came to the register.
"uhm, do you guys have a book about theseus?" the brunette guy asked.
"I think so, come with me" tommy went to the third massive bookshelf and painted to a book.

"it's that one" he tried to reach for it but even though he was really tall he could get it.

"I'll get that kid"
"I'm really not a kid, thank you very much!" he said, sassy could be heard in his voice.
"how old are you?"
"49, with kids!" he said making the taller giggle while he giggled with him.

"real funny, tommy"
"how the fuck do you-" he said then realised.
"ah the name tag"
"pfft! Even your name sounds like a kid's name"
"oh shut up. What's your name then, huh?"

"wilbur"
"PFFT" the boy broke into laughs while the other looked rather embarrassed than mad.

"hey shut up!! It's not even funny"
"mhm sure, willybur"
"you're a dickhead"
The boy laughed a little more and then they went and wilbur bought the book.

"well, I'll be going now, bye child"
"bye" tommy had to point something out.

Wilbur was a person he would love to be friends with.
Then an idea blew up in his head.

"I GOT IT!! MY VILLAIN NAME CAN BE THESEUS" the boy whispered to himself.

_____________________________________________

Now the boy was home digging through his wardrobe, looking for something that could represent his villain costume. He liked red but it had to be something that he can't wear around people.

He took out a blue hoodie.

"mm.. No, I like this one too much"

Then a yellow one.
"there's no way I'll be a yellow villain"

Then brown
"why do I even have a brown hoodie?" he questioned himself and kept looking.

Then he found a hoodie he hasn't seen in a while, he forgot he packed that one. He liked it a lot but not enough to wear it in public.

A red and white hoodie.
"now that's what I'm talking about!" he smiled at the hoodie and then let out a loud sigh realising he has to find pants as well.

Along the years he did lots of training but he didn't know anyone's power around here.
Well only siren's and crow's. He knew the blade as well but not his power. It was something that had to do with demanding things or something.

He then realised.
"what can I wear on my face?.." he then picked up his backpack and left to look around stores. Now it was obvious he won't wear a simple mask, he needed to make a voice changer, which is difficult, but he'll figure something out.

He could just talk into a deep voice or something. He walked into a store where there was only clothes and as soon as he saw clothes he left.

Then he got an idea.
I could go thrifting! There should be some cosplay shit.

So to the second hand he went. The first three only had clothes, he bought something though. He found a baggy overall that he could wear on top of his hoodie. He kept looking until he reached somewhere cooler.

He looked around that store and he found a dart sign with darts, perfect for him, but for what? He then found a toy gun. He kept looking and found..

A fucking gas mask. Well not really, it was made out of plastic. But it was still good. He buyed the three things and started walking home.

Shit I don't have paint! The boy realised and turned around walking to a store that sold normal things and not just ugly clothes. He was a little picky with clothes too. He walked in and looked around. There were lots of things that caught his eyes but he was there for paint, nothing else.

He picked up fabric paint and normal paint. They were kind of expensive but he is willing to use all his money on this villain shit. It's his dream and he's doing it.

He walked home and sat down on the floor.
He picked up the white gas mask and started painting it all black. It was a very good paint since he didn't even need a second coat (god, I wish I could have that paint lmao).

After he was done with it, his hands were full of black paint but he wasnt done, he needs to paint something else. He picked up the overall and started painting a T on it with the colour red, right on the pocket. When he was done he looked at his work and a smile spread on his face. He was proud of himself.

He checked the time. It was 22:12 pm.

"Time for some fun" the boy thought and got dressed with his outfit then put on the dried painted mask.

He didn't have a voice changer yet but he can talk with deep voice till then. He went out the window and boosted himself up with his power. Basically he could control things with his hands, however if his hands were somehow gone or tied, he's useless.

He was walking around, glitter in his big overall pocket. He stopped at a shampoo factory and while no one was looking he put a lot of glitter in the machine. The machine broke causing all the shampoo to be splashed on all the walls. Before he left the dream team came and looked for the one who caused it.

Well, not me He though as a smile corrupted his lips.

He was lying on a rooftop waiting for crimes to admire when a shadow went over his face making them open his eyes. He looked up and saw three heroes.

Oh come on, of course it had to be the blade, crow and siren. Could things get any worse.

"stay away from me weirdos" tommy said, his voice being forcefully deep.
"we need your hero card"
"hmm, let me look for it." he said checking his pockets in a ironic way.

"the fuck are you doing?" siren said, sounding a little annoyed.
"well, seems like I forgot it at home"
"oh really?"
"yeah yeah"
"then you'll have to come with us"
"I'll pass, thanks for the offer though" he tried leaving but siren caught him by his hood.

"HEY DICKHEAD, LET ME GO"
"definitely not"
"yes you will, I have a gun"
"no you don't" siren said before tommy pulled out a toy gun.

"pfft, you call that a gun?" siren giggled.

Tommy pointed his gun at the hero and pressed the trigger. Siren's leg suddenly started hurting, a sharp pain making him groan, falling to the ground.

The blonde ran away before any of the three could catch him.

"HEY STOP" crow yelled following him, but he couldn't keep up with the boy's speed, as he was boosting himself in the air.

"SEE YA GUYS!"

1251 words!! Wohoo