The system Interrupting her: "Everything has a beginning and an end, and the Lord God will not exist forever. He needs to find an heir before he perishes."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Jiang Ming's luck is really... worthy of being the child of luck.

    Qiao Nian waited outside for about an hour before Jiang Ming came out.

    After Jiang Ming came out, Qiao Nian was sent out by the system before he had time to ask anything.

    When they opened their eyes, the two woke up in the hotel.

    "How? What did you say to the Lord God?" Qiao Nian was more excited than him, "Is the Lord God going to abdicate?" Jiang Ming glanced at

    her delicately: "Do you think I am his son?"

    Qiao Nian: "... …no."

    Jiang Ming smiled: "Then why do you think he will give me the position of Lord God?"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    That's right.

    It is not known how many years the main god will die, so it is impossible to abdicate unless it is absolutely necessary?

    Even if you want to abdicate, you must first check whether the heir is qualified.

    Qiao Nian coughed lightly: "Then what did you talk about with the Lord God for so long?"

    Jiang Ming said: "I probably know what kind of existence the Space-Time Administration Bureau is." He frowned slightly, "There are problems with many rules in this place , the management is chaotic, the powers and responsibilities are not clear, and there are no strict rules and regulations, and..."

    Qiao Nian interrupted him: "Don't bring the management company here."

    Jiang Ming glanced at her: "I I'm just expressing my dissatisfaction."

    Qiao Nian's eyes lit up when he heard this: "So, you want to join the administration, right?"

    If you didn't want to join, he wouldn't care if there is any problem with this place.

    "You really want me to join?" Jiang Ming looked at her and asked.

    Qiao Nian was noncommittal: "That's right, it's better to be alive than to be dead."

    What she meant was of course living in the time and space of her own interface, and having no sense of belonging in other time and space.

    Jiang Ming was silent for a moment, and said, "So, you have to admit that it's good for you if I join, right?" Qiao

    Nian looked at him, "What...why are you asking this?"

    Jiang Ming said, "Then I don't ask too much from you, right?"

    Qiao Nian looked at him strangely, "What request?"

    Jiang Ming said, "You need my approval for the tasks you do in the future."

    "Because..." Qiao Nian was subconsciously dissatisfied, but she was not satisfied. Looking into his eyes, he changed the subject again, "Why?"

    Jiang Ming looked at her and said, "I can't change those rules for the time being, but that doesn't mean it's okay. You weren't as heartless and playing with emotions as you are now.

    " He felt a little guilty about the things he did, and said: "...that's just a task, not what I want to do, you can't..." "I'm just talking about you now."

    Jiang Ming stared at her, as if he could As if seeing through her, "Are you sure you didn't want to use this to achieve your goal after you knew I liked you?"

    Qiao Nian looked at him, speechless: "...

    " Your role has been affected." Jiang Ming said, "You still can't avoid being affected, if I let it go, what do you think will happen to you in the future?" Qiao

    Nian: "... won't you be affected?"

    "I will." Jiang Ming looked at her and said, "So, our missions need to be carefully selected until they won't be affected." Qiao Nian suddenly felt

    something was wrong as she listened: "...you mean you ...has the right to choose tasks?"

    "Isn't it right for employees to maximize their own interests?" Jiang Ming looked at her surprised expression and said calmly.

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    At that time, she was dead, and she went to do the task after being bound by the system. She never thought that she could bargain like this.

    Jiang Ming is indeed a born businessman, so cunning.

    "Except for this?" Qiao Nian looked at him, "What else did the Lord God promise you?"

    Jiang Ming said: "The rules can be changed within a reasonable range."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    This reasonable range cannot be you Do you have the right to explain yourself?

    The Lord God seems to be letting him go.

    However, after thinking about it, doesn't this mean that she has a golden thigh to hug in the management office?

    Thinking of this, she hurriedly stopped this thought, no, wouldn't Jiang Ming look down on her even more then?

    When she was a little distracted, she heard Jiang Ming say again: "I invited you for a year's vacation."

    Hearing this, Qiao Nian was startled: "Vacation?"

    "You need time to escape from the influence of the mission world, I will Help you." Jiang Ming looked at her, "And..."

    Qiao Nian turned to look at him, "What else?"

    Jiang Ming suddenly moved closer to her, looked into her eyes, leaned over slightly, and said with a voice Low and deep: "Since you know that I like you, the next step is of course to pursue you, okay?"

    Qiao Nian met his deep eyes, was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously said, "Is this necessary?"

    She just Subconsciously confused him with those male protagonists in the mission world, and there was a feeling that the two had been together for a long time.

    "...The process still needs to go through." Jiang Ming leaned over to look at her, so close that he could kiss her with his head down, his voice was low and hoarse, "After all, I have to let you see clearly that the only person you like is Jiang Ming, not anyone else."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Does this person even want to be jealous of himself?