... ..."

    Although she knew that he had recovered his memory, she still felt divided when she heard him say that, and it was difficult for her to regard him as the hero who had been with her in those mission worlds.

    She couldn't help explaining: "...that's just the world of novels, I didn't know...you were there too."

    Jiang Ming asked back, "You can treat me like that if you don't know?"

    Qiao Nian felt a little guilty: "...the world of novels It's different from reality, it's just the world written by the author, those plots are what they should experience, I'm just maintaining the plot, your existence is an accident, if I know, then I..." Jiang Ming

    interrupted She said with a cold face, "I understand what you mean, so your abnormality during this period is just to... let me join the Space-Time Administration?

    " Why don't you take the opportunity to join and get more compensation..." Qiao Nian hurriedly said.

    "I refuse." He said suddenly.

    Qiao Nian was taken aback.

    He looked at her and repeated: "I'm not interested, so I refused to join."

    "Jiang Ming, are you minding..." Qiao Nian's heart sank.

    Jiang Ming had already stood up, with a cold expression: "You go, don't bother me with this kind of thing."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    She had no choice but to go back first.

    But...Jiang Ming has already refused, and the things he refused...basically there is no room for turning around.

    She could only hope that he was speaking out of anger.

    After that night, Qiao Nian clearly noticed the change in Jiang Ming.

    Although their relationship was not good before, he still had feelings for her.

    Now, his attitude towards her is very polite, which makes people feel very distant, and he hardly talks to her except for business affairs.

    It seems that the two are really just the partners of this project, they are business-like and have no personal relationship.

    Qiao Nian couldn't help feeling a little annoyed. It seemed that he was really angry this time. He had never been so polite to her before when she had been against him for so many years.

    For the first time, she knew that being treated so politely by him would be more heartbreaking than him mocking her.

    Qiao Nian thought to wait for a while, maybe he won't be so angry, and then have a good talk with him.

    But unexpectedly, after seven days in a row, the project was almost over, and his attitude did not soften in the slightest.

    There was a dinner this evening, Qiao Nian and Jiang Ming went together.

    At the dinner, he talked and laughed with others, and the atmosphere was not bad.

    Qiao Nian felt that he seemed to be in a good mood tonight, maybe it was a good opportunity to talk to him and apologize sincerely.

    Wrong is wrong, she is not unable to lower her head.

    He can do whatever he wants, as long as it's not too much, then she can bear it.

    But after the dinner was over, when she came out of the bathroom, she saw Jiang Ming talking to a collaborator at the dinner. The collaborator smiled flatteringly, and pushed the pretty woman beside him to Jiang Ming.