And he didn't want to regret it.

    The problem is... Given the incompatible relationship between the two of them at this stage, it would be difficult to convince him to join the Space-Time Administration, right?

    He might regard her as a lunatic.

    Just when she was thinking about calming down the relationship with him first and then taking it easy, she heard her parents inviting Jiang Ming's family to a restaurant for lunch.

    Qiao Nian's eyes brightened slightly, and she just took the opportunity to talk to him.

    After leaving the hospital, the driver arranged by the family had already arrived, and Qiao Nian took the initiative to invite Jiang Ming to ride in a car with her.

    Jiang Ming looked at her, raised his eyebrows slightly, and then sat in.

    Although the parents of both parties were very surprised by Qiao Nian's actions, they only thought that she was thanking Jiang Ming for saving her, so they smiled and got into the car respectively.

    Except for the driver in front, there were only two of them in this car.

    Qiao Nian looked at Jiang Ming.

    A thin layer of gauze was wrapped around his forehead, his appearance was not similar to those in the mission world, and his temperament was also different.

    But... sometimes it still gives people a similar feeling, such as... eyes, expression.

    Especially when he looked down at her, the dark eyes under the thick eyebrows gave people almost the same sense of oppression.

    Jiang Ming graciously let her watch, with a half-smile: "You don't know me?"

    Qiao Nian coughed lightly, pretending to be concerned about his injury: "...Is your head okay?"

    Jiang Ming But he narrowed his eyes slightly: "Are you disappointed?"

    Qiao Nian choked: "...Can't I simply care about you?"

    Jiang Ming smiled and looked at her: "Three hours ago, you still let me Get away, don't dirty your car."

    "..." Qiao Nian took a deep breath, her tone innocent, "I don't even remember, what do you still remember?"

    She really didn't remember, for her It wasn't three hours ago, she didn't even remember why Jiang Ming was in her car.

    Jiang Ming looked at her noncommittally for a moment, then changed the subject casually, "The monitor of the high school organized a class reunion and asked you if you want to go." Then he said, "Forget it, if I didn't ask, of course you ..."

    Qiao Nian: "I'll go!"

    Jiang Ming paused, looked at her for a moment, and reminded her: "I will go too."

    Qiao Nian forgot the holiday between the two of them for a moment, and looked at him in surprise: "You go Why can't I go?"

    Jiang Ming smiled and took the time to look at her: "You said that dogs don't want to go to a party where I'm around."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Looking back now, the original self was really like an elementary school chick. So childish.

    She couldn't even recall the feeling of hating him at that time.

    Now it seems that Jiang Ming is not so annoying, handsome, polite, good family background, high education, as long as he doesn't intentionally antagonize him, he can still get along well with her.