Qiao Nian, who made a false alarm: "..."

    She looked at her now. His right hand is a bit like a bow and a snake.

    And... isn't he a clean freak?

    The way he looks at her now is also very uncomfortable. His eyes are dark and seem to reveal a bit of aggression. Coupled with his movement of stroking her lips at this time, there is a bit of a weird atmosphere.

    Qiao Nian couldn't help but want to push him away. At this moment, a familiar and reassuring voice sounded: "Master!"

    Qiao Nian relaxed and took the opportunity to distance herself from Huo Yunting. Lu Jue not far away.

    Qiao Nian suppressed her surprise, and said calmly: "Why are you here?"

    Before Lu Jue could speak, another voice rang out: "I brought him here."

    Qiao Nian looked over in surprise, and saw Ao Yan who had regained his brocade clothes. The golden crown on his head was also shining in the light of the lantern, as if he was afraid that others would not know that he was rich.

    Besides him, even Qi Yi was beside him.

    Qiao Yi looked at Huo Yunting happily, ran to his side with a few steps, and said softly, "Senior Brother, what a

    coincidence, you are here too ?" of.

    Qiao Nian didn't know why they were here, but it must have something to do with Ao Yan.

    Yesterday at the beach, she only told him about Huo Yunting asking her to visit the Lantern Festival.

    Sure enough, the next moment, Ao Yan's laughing voice rang out again: "This is my hometown, isn't it a holiday, so I invited senior brother and uncle Qi to go shopping together.

    " Suddenly, he looked at Huo Yunting, as if he had just noticed him, and said in surprise: "The young master is here too? I thought the young master was busy with such important matters as killing demons and eliminating demons, and would not care about loving children."

    His words were a little weird.

    Qiao Nian gave Ao Yan a warning look, telling him not to cause trouble, so Ao Yan stopped talking.

    Lu Jue just looked at them quietly, his eyes darkened, as if something happened between them that he didn't know about.

    Huo Yunting ignored him, he didn't bother to argue with others.

    Qi Yi didn't pay attention to the waves under the surface at all, and only looked at Huo Yunting, and said softly: "Brother, let's go to the tailor shop over there, okay? I want to buy new dresses." Huo Yunting didn't answer

    her However, he looked at Qiao Nian: "Junior Sister, what do you think?"

    Qiao Nian glanced at Qi Yi, who was glaring at him secretly, hoping that Qi Yi would work harder to take him away, and said, "No need, senior brother, you go!" Well, I want to take a break."

    Before Qi Yi could be happy when she heard the words, she heard Huo Yunting say to her: "Junior Sister Qi, let Lu Jue and the others accompany you, I will accompany Junior Sister to the inn in front..." Before he finished speaking, there was a sudden violent coughing

    sound cut off his words.

    A bit of displeasure appeared in Huo Yunting's eyes, but it was fleeting.

    Qiao Nian looked at Lu Jue who suddenly coughed as if he couldn't breathe in amazement, quickly supported him, patted his back, and asked, "What's wrong? Are you sick?" Lu Jue held back his coughing forcefully

When the male protagonist turns black [Quick time travel]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें