Looking at the apprentice who was seriously saddened by this, Qiao Nian felt distressed and helpless, and didn't know how to explain it to him.

    Lu Jue seemed to take her silence as an acquiescence, pulled back his sleeves, turned his face away, looked obedient, and said with a faint temper: "I understand, Master, don't worry, I am alone It will be fine and I won't disturb Master."

    "..."

    Seeing that he was about to leave again, Qiao Nian grabbed him again and said directly, "Don't cry, I won't marry.

    " Looking at her slowly, eyelashes drooped, her voice was hoarse, and she said pitifully, "Master, don't lie to me, I don't want to force Master." Qiao Nian wiped

    his tears with a handkerchief, and sighed: "Don't force me." , To tell you the truth, I didn't intend to marry him at all."

    Lu Jue was stunned, and coldness appeared in his eyes: "Is he persecuting Master?"

    "No!" Qiao Nian said vaguely, "In short, the problem you are worried about will not happen."

    Hearing this, Lu decided firmly Looking at her, his eyes were dark and unfathomable, as if he wanted to see through her heart.

    After a while, he seemed to believe her words, and slowly revealed a smile.

    Just as Qiao Nian was about to breathe a sigh of relief, he suddenly leaned over and kissed her lips.

    His breathing was a little messy and not too gentle, it was so fast and violent that it made people feel a little uncomfortable to breathe, even when he let go of her, she felt that his lips were bitten by him, it didn't hurt, but it made people feel a little strange.

    It's as if... He is a little different from her impression.

    At this moment, he held her in his arms, pressed against her forehead, and said in a hoarse voice, "Master, from the day you picked me up, I belong to you." His red eyes looked at her pitifully. Looking at her, she said obediently and humblely, "If you don't want me, I will die."

    Qiao Nian looked away uncomfortably: "..."

    Stop talking, she felt like a scumbag who deceived ignorant girls.

    After Lu Jue was coaxed, he obediently went down to practice swords.

    Qiao Nian stood under the eaves, looked at his back, and suddenly sighed.

    At this moment, a voice beside him suddenly said, "Don't feel sorry for him, he will become unlucky."

    Qiao Nian was startled and turned to look.

    I saw Ao Yan leaning against the door with his sword in his arms. Although he was still wearing plain coarse linen clothes, he was so clean that there was no dust. He was meticulously dressed from head to toe, as if he was a nobleman in brocade clothes.

    Even the whole person is a little shiny, giving people the illusion of being glowing.

    Later, she discovered that it was not an illusion.

    But it wasn't him that was shining, it was the sword in his arms that was shining.

    The hilt and scabbard are inlaid with dozens of colorful gemstones. Under the sunlight, they are emitting colorful light, which can almost blind people's eyes.

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    This...what a mess of aesthetics.

    She silently looked away, with an indescribable expression: "Why are you here?"